Audio Notes (1 Viewer)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
So has anyone here spoken out notes and have them played back through a mobile or iPod for revision? Was it efficient or a waste?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I have for some of my science notes, partially because I was an aural and visual learner, it really depends on what type of a learner you are-ultimately choose the study method that works the best for you-every individual is unique after all:)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
I am just wanting to make some as a resource for when i am travelling or don't have access to books etc. Like when on the train or during Free's.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I am just wanting to make some as a resource for when i am travelling or don't have access to books etc. Like when on the train or during Free's.
You can still pull out a book on the train or during frees if you have a bag with you.

I've never tried audio notes so I wouldn't be best to ask.

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
I've done it before (in Prelim, not the actual HSC). However, it was for a speech (so I didn't have to use palm cards whatsoever #yolo). It worked, though. Got 10/10 for eye contact, lel. It really comes down to you, as suggested above.
In my experience, most of my time spent listening to notes consisted of me thinking "wtf, do i really sound like that? How do i have friends? srsly". I did get over this after a little bit, though. :p

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Audio notes are actually the best when you are walking to and fro school, like I was, audio notes may not be the best to use for free periods or on trains though, since trains can be pretty crowded and loud-unless you are able to find the quiet carriage and so you may not be able to hear the audio recording properly, and free periods can be much more efficiently spent doing some actual work. But I will still maintain the same advice, do whatever works for you:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)