ATTENTION: "trace|element" (1 Viewer)

sepul

HSC
hi, sorry to do this to you again.

My room mate has recently told he'll no longer have a job after July, so I was wondering, if you're not happy where you're living for whatever reason maybe you'd consider moving, I dunno just a thought as I'll need to move out if I can't find anyone, let me know.

T

trace|element

Hi sepul for the moment I am pretty much set although at times I wouldn't mind having a differnt flatmate from my current, the unit we are renting is quite nice and very easy to get to and from uni and shops. so sorry but I dont need anywhere at the moment. however our lease does come up in August so then I might be tempted to go elsewhere just depends. Will keep my ear out for anyone looking for a place to live.

sepul

HSC
ok, thanks for that.

Yeah I like where I am too, it's nice and new and clean, close to shops and uni (and is a house, not a unit) so yeah, IF it's possible I'd like to stay here.

BTW you don't walk home from uni do you ? I just saw someone that looked kinda like you walking down Markham street with a bag (seen him around uni) as I was putting the bin out.

T

trace|element

nah I got a bus back today and usually drive and I have bleached my hair at the moment so yeah I look a little different.

I would prefer a house and wouldn't mind organising getting into a good one for next year with people or whenever, anythign but college though. :)

sepul

HSC
HELL YES.

For me - college would be a nighmare to live in all the time. I couldn't stand it. But yeah organising shit for year next might be a good idea, so can get in early etc

T

trace|element

Nope my name isn't warren, it actually begins with an M.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)