attention....please...:) (1 Viewer)

aimNuni

hi........this is my first time to log here.....so...cool..!! really.....so many things i can learn from.........also...there are so many good good,,kind kind students here to help someone...like me.. really worry about my study...and really want to get high marks in HSC.. i am in yr 11 now...chose 3Umath physics english. visual art and im going to study 4u math instead visual art.....is there any one one can give me some advises one maths,physics and english?? i really work hard on them...but i am still not sure if i can get good marks in HSC...cas now i just in yr11...do u guys think i should work really hard from yr11?how's ur feeling about physic between 11 and 12,it is much harder??.....what extra excise book shall i buy??how did u study????thanks a lot...:)

HSC
reeeellllaaaxxxx! take a chill pill dude/girl..~!

you're only in yr 11...don't stress yourself out, or you'll be worn out by mid yr 12.

just remember, yr 11 is just a practice, gradually build up your work/study stamina, but DO NOT start too early..(for me, i started during the christmas holidays)
the aim is to reach your peak by the trials, THEN you'll be on easy street! :p
have fun

HSC
oh..and by the way, for future notice, don't use 'attention', 'click here'...and the sort in your subject line. it's quite misleading and people get annoyed by it

Collin

HSC
N/A
Definitely concentrate on year 11, and keep up the motivation. Year 11 builds up on foundation, and if you lack in that you may be sabotaging your chances at an exceptional performance in year twelve. This is especially true for mathematics, chemistry and physics. Again, motivation is important, and set goals.

aimNuni

okkkkk

Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
oh..and by the way, for future notice, don't use 'attention', 'click here'...and the sort in your subject line. it's quite misleading and people get annoyed by it
ok,i get it... thanks...

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by aimNuni
hi........this is my first time to log here.....so...cool..!! really.....so many things i can learn from.........also...there are so many good good,,kind kind students here to help someone...like me.. really worry about my study...and really want to get high marks in HSC.. i am in yr 11 now...chose 3Umath physics english. visual art and im going to study 4u math instead visual art.....is there any one one can give me some advises one maths,physics and english?? i really work hard on them...but i am still not sure if i can get good marks in HSC...cas now i just in yr11...do u guys think i should work really hard from yr11?how's ur feeling about physic between 11 and 12,it is much harder??.....what extra excise book shall i buy??how did u study????thanks a lot...:)
Just get into good study habits and try not to break them, cos its practically impossible to start studying after youve gotten used to being a bludger (such as myself =p)

And Excel study guides are your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
don't stress out that much, year 11 would be jam packed with heaps of goodies (note sarcasm) but its true, you have to work heaps hard. year 12 is more relaxed which means less work and more time for you to study.

get as many supplementary study materials as possible, it provides variations in questions inregards to maths.

HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets

get as many supplementary study materials as possible, it provides variations in questions inregards to maths.
eg LOTS and LOTS of past papers (trials, hsc, assessments from other schools etc..)
the notes on this site are quite good...so yeah..

Mojo_Jojo

Excel guides ARE NOT your friend - how original does it look when thirty thousand HSC students recite the same interpretation of Hamlet? You think that'll get you marks?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
2 b honest just work on ur maths...

u can bludge the rest off easily and it wont affect u in yr 12 lolz...

astro

HSC
Originally posted by aimNuni

a little overexcited?...but i guess its good your thinking about the future......

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
2 b honest just work on ur maths...

u can bludge the rest off easily and it wont affect u in yr 12 lolz...

:uhhuh: exactly my thinking...dont completely ignore the rest and nap in class but no need to get so worked up in yr 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)