Attention All Chemistry Tutors (1 Viewer)

S

s_t_a_r1234

anyone who would like to tutor meh..a year 11 student going into year 12... would be GREATLY appreciated because i am in desperate need of guidance and help..etc

HSC
I can tutor for chem :D (AFter my hsc of coursE I know the entire course inside out and im doing shipwrecks, do you know which option your school is doing for chem?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I'm free for tutoring next year. You can choose whether you want to come to my house or I go to yours. :p

I attent a selective school which is ranked 23rd in the state, and I've been consistent in Chemistry since year 11. I came first in the final preliminary exams and maintained a position in the top ten throughout. In my chemistry trial, my mark was 90%, and I was ranked second out of around 80 people by one mark. :(

I have good knowledge of both preliminary and HSC syllabuses and have a lot of resources such as booklets from tutoring - ten booklets for each module (which are excellent because they have all the irrelevant crap filtered out. :)), past papers for both HSC and preliminary, and written syllabus dot point summaries.

However, I can only tutor you for core, as my option is forensics and I'll bet you my Conquering Chem that your school won't do forensics. :p

PM me if you're interested. :)

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
I came 3rd in NSW for chemistry.

PM if you're interested.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Skywalker said:
I came 3rd in NSW for chemistry. PM if you're interested.
Congratulations! That's really impressive.

You just killed all my prejudices against Ashfield Boys.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Might be a bit far Dreamerish/Casmira, since she is in the Cherrybrook/Castle Hill area. IIRC Skywalker is around that area?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sikeveo said:
Might be a bit far Dreamerish/Casmira, since she is in the Cherrybrook/Castle Hill area. IIRC Skywalker is around that area?
Hmm, Castle Hill is not too bad.

I know someone who lives there, who is really good at Chemistry. If he wants to tutor you, that would be perfect. :p

babydoll~*

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I'm free for tutoring next year. You can choose whether you want to come to my house or I go to yours. :p

I attent a selective school which is ranked 23rd in the state, and I've been consistent in Chemistry since year 11. I came first in the final preliminary exams and maintained a position in the top ten throughout. In my chemistry trial, my mark was 90%, and I was ranked second out of around 80 people by one mark. :(

I have good knowledge of both preliminary and HSC syllabuses and have a lot of resources such as booklets from tutoring - ten booklets for each module (which are excellent because they have all the irrelevant crap filtered out. :)), past papers for both HSC and preliminary, and written syllabus dot point summaries.

However, I can only tutor you for core, as my option is forensics and I'll bet you my Conquering Chem that your school won't do forensics. :p

PM me if you're interested. :)
GOD, tutor me you NUT !

xxxx8888

HSC
lol... she (s_t_a_r1234) is my friend and she just told me the tutor she got off boredofstudies didn't even turn up to her house... apparently he said she never gave him her address, which she DID. now she's pissed off because he wasted her time and she's falling behind in chem. and apparently he never answered her questions that she sent through e-mail, saying to go look it up in her own textbook.

S

s_t_a_r1234

tell me about it. haha GUYS DONT GET "MAP" hes a jackass, take it from me i got his shit..hes nothing but a P O S E R...sez he got 99.7 pffft.. couldnt even answer the most basic question..the textbook appparently is a better resource than a tutor APPARENTLY TO this fag..ppl thats y we get tutors obviously *it* isnt smart enough to pull off a 99.7 uai

yeh n erm if tht poser happens to be reading it now *SHUT DOWN* so yes nevertheless PPL HE IS A FAG..DITCH HIM Or should i say it..n ps he smells funny, like enchiladas

MaP

HSC
s_t_a_r1234 said:
tell me about it. haha GUYS DONT GET "MAP" hes a jackass, take it from me i got his shit..hes nothing but a P O S E R...sez he got 99.7 pffft.. couldnt even answer the most basic question..the textbook appparently is a better resource than a tutor APPARENTLY TO this fag..ppl thats y we get tutors obviously *it* isnt smart enough to pull off a 99.7 uai

yeh n erm if tht poser happens to be reading it now *SHUT DOWN* so yes nevertheless PPL HE IS A FAG..DITCH HIM Or should i say it..n ps he smells funny, like enchiladas

yes, lol, u are a bitch. i hate to sound unprofessional, but guys, DO NOT TUTOR HER. she is not only needy, she is impolite and agressive.

says she gave me her address, even HAD THE BALLS to tell me off. then OBV I SHOWED HER THE LOG, where she did not give address.

not only is she needy, she is also demanding. i do no answer 10Qs a day online. tutoring is not 24/7 STAR. you need to use something called a BRAIN. askin info which is READILY AVALIABLE in ANY textbook is plain LAZY. like i said in my threaD, I DO NOT accept laziness

so SHUT DOWN urself dumbass.

if anyone wants to read the logs, MSG ME, I'LL B HAPPY TO LET ANYONE SEE MY LOG WIT THIS CHICK.

PS. tutors, BEWARE

S

s_t_a_r1234

err. .. what ? yes i actually did mention my address a couple of times...you altered the convo... just because you do a shabby job of concealing urself...
its ur flaw as a tutor not mine as a student... so admit it already..n no im only a bitch to jackasses like you ... fabricating evidence pfftt..i have adequate reason unlike u .. if u call a student asking 4 a tutor to b ontime ..i mean PPL.. is tht needy.. imagine asking qs..u kno most ppl on this site actually do giv answers unlike u...iasked u about alkenes whether they always are addition reactions...you quote 'look in your textbook'
ppl also note the ability of the student does not matter to the tutor however the ability of the tutor (map being shitty) counts as the student relies on the tutor for their HSC...hence your arguement sucks...ps tutors get paid students dont..

so stop ur anti me propaganda. . using phony incidents to slander me wont get YOU outta Tafe..ok? got it.....

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Stop bickering, the both of you.

It's fair to say that asking questions that are readily available in textbooks is lazy.

HSC
Yeh exactly, I can recall probably 90% of shit in chemistry, but I mean not in the detail you'd write in an exam

atittude_

HSC
UAI - 99.8
Chemistry - 95

If you are interested in effective Chemistry tutoring, email me your details. I attend North Sydney Girls and I am experienced in private tuition but you must be willing to work hard for your marks. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)