Attack at Kingswood Station (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yea...not in teh middle of teh night though....still....good to be cautious.

L

LaraB

meh it's no big deal

Bad crap happens at every train station...

Guys get chased after n arrested by police at parra n blacktown station for bag snatchings and random assaults and drug dealing etc all the time..

Town hall - a girl got knifed in the face by some random people for no reason in broad daylight...

People are idiots and as long as the majority of the population are, this crap's going to happen everywhere...

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Once I was on a train coming back from the city at about 5am with a friend and this wierd guy sat behind us and started asking us stuff like 'what would you do if I started chopping peoples heads off???'... How freaky is that?!:worried:
The worst thing is we were both so out of it we laughed at him and then later realised that he thought we were psychos cuz we laughed at his psychoness and scared him off

hehe psychoness I like making up words...

Anyway, most of the time you will be fine on the trains, especially during the week or day so don't nobody go freaking out now k?

j_davo24

HSC
LaraB said:
...as the majority of the population are...
Are what? Idiots? That's a tough call isnt it? There are quite aa few out there but to say the majority of the world are idiots is a pretty harsh statement.

L

LaraB

j_davo24 said:
Are what? Idiots? That's a tough call isnt it? There are quite aa few out there but to say the majority of the world are idiots is a pretty harsh statement.
I can say what i want. I don't give a shit about what you think.

L

LaraB

j_davo24 said:
You really are one angry person. Lol.
You really are one judgemental self absorbed person since you feel a need to evaluate other's comments.

j_davo24

HSC
LaraB said:
You really are one judgemental self absorbed person since you feel a need to evaluate other's comments.
You judged the majority of the people in the world as idiots with no basis what so ever, and I'm the judgemental one? I really hope you included yourself in that majority.

L

LaraB

j_davo24 said:
You judged the majority of the people in the world as idiots with no basis what so ever, and I'm the judgemental one? I really hope you included yourself in that majority.
You really need to find something to do with your life apart from bitching about every 2nd post i make

HSC
pussy_cat said:
Once I was on a train coming back from the city at about 5am with a friend and this wierd guy sat behind us and started asking us stuff like 'what would you do if I started chopping peoples heads off???'... How freaky is that?!:worried:
The worst thing is we were both so out of it we laughed at him and then later realised that he thought we were psychos cuz we laughed at his psychoness and scared him off

hehe psychoness I like making up words...

Anyway, most of the time you will be fine on the trains, especially during the week or day so don't nobody go freaking out now k?
wow, that is rather psychoness...
I wouldn't be panicking if it wasn't so that I don't get home till 9pm from Kingswood st trains on Mondays... Just the other day I had this creepy man sit next to me when there were plenty of seats everywhere else. When it was my stop, I had to practically jump over him to get out cause he wouldn't move :S

breaking said:
omfg it's the BLUR MILK!!!
hehe hi

L

LaraB

Anti-Mathmite said:
Yeh, but you don't know the full story. When they say "15 year old" you assume a little white boy who's innocent..

The 15 year old might be a fat leb who had a big mouth and who deserved the beating.

Not many people, or even psychopathic people, are just going to hop onto a train and start laying into a kid willy nilly.
exactly...
its like those 11 year old or whataver they were - the 3 boys who were killed a day or 2 ago by a train.

Everyone's like aww poor kids, what horrible parents who didn't teach them to stay away from train traacks... and it ends up they'd been there for around an hours pegging rocks and bits of metal and big sticks at trains... they weren't some poor kids who stumbled onto the tracks.. they were there of their own accord so they could vandalise a train.

It's bad they died but it's not as if it was some tragic accident.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
I think it all stems back to the parents anyway. I mean who would let their 10 or 11 year old out by himself with his friends and not supervise at all and I mean what sort of disipline do these kids have if they are throwing rocks at stuff and hanging out on the train tracks.

It is really sad that kids so young are killed in such a way when they should be taught better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)