Atar (1 Viewer)

Shenanigan

HSC
Hello guys Im in year 10 and this question was bothering me. I'm doing English Standard, General Mathematics, Physics, IPT, Software Design Development and Legal Studies. What is the max atar will I get from these subjects? I asked a lot of people and they give me different answers such as "these subjects scale you down" "you will get 90+ if you do well" blah blah blah.

Thanks

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Hello guys Im in year 10 and this question was bothering me. I'm doing English Standard, General Mathematics, Physics, IPT, Software Design Development and Legal Studies. What is the max atar will I get from these subjects? I asked a lot of people and they give me different answers such as "these subjects scale you down" "you will get 90+ if you do well" blah blah blah.

Thanks
<30

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Because you do standard, the max atar you can get is 99.85 I think. With those subjects, as with any other subject, if you do smash em, you will receive a high ATAR.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Because you do standard, the max atar you can get is 99.85 I think. With those subjects, as with any other subject, if you do smash em, you will receive a high ATAR.
That's just the atar equivalent, you can get higher scaled marks in other subjects to balance it out and get 99.95

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)