Atar Question (1 Viewer)

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all,
does anybody know if when you get your hsc marks they take the best 10 units I know that but, Is english allways counted in those units even if you score better in your other subjects?

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
Ok cool, I am contenplating doing 10 units insteed of 12 but one factor making me consider 12 was the whole english deal, sort of a backup if I do bad in english. Well I guess thats out of the equation now...

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
So that said would you guys suggest doing my best 3 at the and of the prelims Out of Phys, Chem, Bio and PE or should I do 12 units?
We will need your ranks in all subjects to properly determine what subject to drop or stay on 12 units.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I think you should keep 12 units for now and when you're 100% sure you want to drop a subject

e.g. I hated bio and I really wanted to drop in year 11 but in year 12 i really enjoyed the content and geography was getting to be more work than i thought it would be so I dropped geo instead.

I know alot of people who dropped straight away but regret it

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
Its not exactly like that, we have a exteremely bad physics teacher until the end of the term at least. All of us have done no work we are getting to the end of the "world communicates" and then she says oh and whatever you havent done in class do yourself. In addition to this I asked her should I be summarising the physics dot points and she says the dot points are stupid and irrelevant. Anyway I am bitching but I would lern more by reading the textbook by myself than listen to her.
On annother note all my other subjects are awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)