ATAR predictions (1 Viewer)

Trippzy

HSC
yo wsg everyone could someone give me a rough ATAR estimate based on my internal ranks and how many people got band 6 in those subjects last year:

English Advanced: 64/198, Band 6s last year: 21
Maths Advanced: 32/170, band 6s last year: 51
Maths Ext 1: 42/72, E4: 26
Physics: 40/70, B6: 6
Software Design and Development: 12/33, B6: 1
Economics 5/60, B6: 6

Im tryna get around 91-93. Is it still possible considering I get around 80-90% for all externals? My school is ranked in the 50s btw

Thanks for the help in advance

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Given this information, your performance seems consistent with an ATAR between 87 and 90.

Your position in Mathematics Advanced and Economics appears to be the best compared to the rest of your subjects. This means that both subjects are likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Because of this, you must ensure that you thoroughly prepare for your HSC exams, as this will hopefully allow you to maintain (and possibly improve) your overall performance in both subjects, bringing you closer to your ATAR goal.

The same can be suggested, although perhaps to a slightly lesser extent, about your position in English Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1. Based on this, you may be able to improve the contribution that both subjects can make to your ATAR by addressing areas of improvement as part of your preparations for your HSC exams (if applicable).

On the other hand, Physics and Software Design and Development appear to be your lowest-performing subjects. It is possible that both subjects may be preventing you from reaching your full potential and performing at a level that is consistent with your preferred ATAR range. You may therefore wish to consider placing additional emphasis on your preparations for your HSC exams, since favourable performance can mitigate the potentially negative impact that these subjects present on your ATAR and, if your results are high enough, their contribution can become a positive one.

Overall, you are not far from your ATAR goal. It is definitely within reach, especially if you perform in your HSC exams at the level that you suggested. Your goal now is to keep preparing for your HSC exams to the best of your ability.

I hope this helps! :D

carrotsss

HSC
Given this information, your performance seems consistent with an ATAR between 87 and 90.

Your position in Mathematics Advanced and Economics appears to be the best compared to the rest of your subjects. This means that both subjects are likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Because of this, you must ensure that you thoroughly prepare for your HSC exams, as this will hopefully allow you to maintain (and possibly improve) your overall performance in both subjects, bringing you closer to your ATAR goal.

The same can be suggested, although perhaps to a slightly lesser extent, about your position in English Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1. Based on this, you may be able to improve the contribution that both subjects can make to your ATAR by addressing areas of improvement as part of your preparations for your HSC exams (if applicable).

On the other hand, Physics and Software Design and Development appear to be your lowest-performing subjects. It is possible that both subjects may be preventing you from reaching your full potential and performing at a level that is consistent with your preferred ATAR range. You may therefore wish to consider placing additional emphasis on your preparations for your HSC exams, since favourable performance can mitigate the potentially negative impact that these subjects present on your ATAR and, if your results are high enough, their contribution can become a positive one.

Overall, you are not far from your ATAR goal. It is definitely within reach, especially if you perform in your HSC exams at the level that you suggested. Your goal now is to keep preparing for your HSC exams to the best of your ability.

Jimmy did you sleep at all last night

Trippzy

HSC

Thanks for your insight. Bit disappointed to hear the 87-90 range since I was confident for around 91. All I can do now is work as hard as possible ig.

Thanks bro

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Jimmy did you sleep at all last night
I slept for 25 minutes this morning. 💀

Thanks for your insight. Bit disappointed to hear the 87-90 range since I was confident for around 91. All I can do now is work as hard as possible ig.

Thanks bro
You got this! Best of luck with your HSC exams!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)