I go to a top 30 ranked school.

My trial marks and overall ranks are as follows:

Eng Adv -- 78% -- 57/138
4U Math -- 88% -- 15/60
3U Math -- 93% -- 17/113
Economics -- 79% -- 12/31
Physics -- 61% -- 24/56

Thank youuu :)
using hscninja, say the number of b6s ur school gets for the subjects ur doing and wait for @jimmysmith560 the 🐐 to do his prediction

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Given this information, you seem to be on track with an ATAR of no less than 92 and up to 96.

Mathematics Extension 1 is your best-performing subject and is highly likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. You should therefore ensure that you thoroughly prepare for your HSC exam, allowing you to maintain this level of performance overall and maximise the contribution of this subject to your ATAR.

Mathematics Extension 2 is also one of your better-performing subjects, although your position appears slightly lower than that in Mathematics Extension 1. This subject is also likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR, and the same suggestion regarding your preparation for your Mathematics Extension 1 HSC exam also applies to your preparations for your Mathematics Extension 2 HSC exam.

The same can be suggested, although perhaps to a lesser extent, about the rest of your subjects. While those subjects can still make a positive contribution to your ATAR, you may be able to improve that contribution by solidifying your overall performance through your HSC exams. Doing so may involve focusing on potential areas of improvement as part of your preparations. Of course, you know your own circumstances best, including any weaknesses that you may have, which you can work on addressing as you approach the HSC exam period.

I hope this helps! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)