• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ATAR of 93+ (1 Viewer)

Cowbell

HSC
And yet you cared enough to reply LOL.
yeah, it's pretty much that fact that you make sure every post you have tells people that you got 99 for UAI and did extension 2 maths. its as if you think people will respect you more for your end result at school.

also in reply to "and you speak for everyone" or whatever you said when you minus repped me, i don't really care because that comment got 3 positive reps and 1 negative... haha. i may not speak for everyone but i do speak for the majority.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, it's pretty much that fact that you make sure every post you have tells people that you got 99 for UAI and did extension 2 maths. its as if you think people will respect you more for your end result at school.

also in reply to "and you speak for everyone" or whatever you said when you minus repped me, i don't really care because that comment got 3 positive reps and 1 negative... haha. i may not speak for everyone but i do speak for the majority.
Lots of people put their subjects and ATAR in their sig.

to OP: Possible with your subjects but most likely General Maths won't count if you achieved your goal.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

No, i didn't put it there so people would "respect me". I put it there to avoid getting heaps of PMs asking me what subjects i did/what atar i got/ for help with a subject i have done which i still get btw ==' It also makes life easier for people who want specific advice for their ATAR aims/people with similar subjects.

And did you just admit you did care? If so, you just proved that someone "slightly cares about anything that's" in my sig :p

Now can we get back on topic please?

Cowbell

HSC
No, i didn't put it there so people would "respect me". I put it there to avoid getting heaps of PMs asking me what subjects i did/what atar i got/ for help with a subject i have done which i still get btw ==' It also makes life easier for people who want specific advice for their ATAR aims/people with similar subjects.

And did you just admit you did care? If so, you just proved that someone "slightly cares about anything that's" in my sig :p

Now can we get back on topic please?
hey shutup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)