ATAR estimates (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey, I thought it'd be a good idea to get some 15 year olds to pull figures out of their asses for my ATAR, so here I am!

Ranks:
Advanced English: 6/44
Mathematics Ext.2: 1/10
Mathematics Ext.1: 2/20
Chemistry: 1/37
Physics: 2/35

School rank is ~250. Our highest achiever tends to get ~98 to 99+, and I've been announced as Dux (not that it really means I'll get the highest ATAR in my school). As a side-note, my year group is meant to be worse than many of the previous ones.

Edit: Oh, and the thread title was mean to be "estimate" not "estimates".

zaefr

HSC
nah man 99+ for u if u can kill those externals. i knew a girl with similar ranks in a skool ranked in the 300's, and she got 99+

absorber

HSC
Hey, I thought it'd be a good idea to get some 15 year olds to pull figures out of their asses for my ATAR, so here I am!

Ranks:
Advanced English: 6/44
Mathematics Ext.2: 1/10
Mathematics Ext.1: 2/20
Chemistry: 1/37
Physics: 2/35

School rank is ~250. Our highest achiever tends to get ~98 to 99+, and I've been announced as Dux (not that it really means I'll get the highest ATAR in my school). As a side-note, my year group is meant to be worse than many of the previous ones.

Edit: Oh, and the thread title was mean to be "estimate" not "estimates".
Congratz on dux. 97.5+.
Though last year our school was rank 154, highest was 97.45
Previous year school was ranked about 60, highest was 98.xx
So don't be so sure the 'highest achiever' will get that high

HSC
Congratz on dux. 97.5+.
Though last year our school was rank 154, highest was 97.45
Previous year school was ranked about 60, highest was 98.xx
So don't be so sure the 'highest achiever' will get that high
Of course. However, the main reason my school's rank is so low is because the vast majority of my school (to put it bluntly) are really bad. If not for our Mathematics and Science departments (teachers and students), we'd likely be down in the 400s.

Thanks for the confidence booster, everyone. Exactly what I was looking for. Now I know that if I stop procrastinating and start working my butt off, I can achieve the last of my goals (the goals being two rank 1s; dux; and 96+ UAI, which I think I'll change to 97+ ATAR).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)