Physics - 4/16 (1 b6)
Chemistry - 6/28 (2 b6)
Engineering Studies - 1/9 (1 b6)
School is ranked around 250.
Was looking for an honest estimate. Thanks

Vall

HSC
maybe something like this? 1666081244951.png
also how'd you find the engineering exam today?

Vall

HSC
Engineering exam was decent. Only a couple questions were trippy so should be fine
Also for that atar calculator, what were u basing the marks of?
half guessing lol, but seeing your rank and comparing to the number of b6's your school has got in the past.
But I can see that Jimmy is on this thread now, I imagine he'll have an estimate for u pretty soon

Axelaxel2020

HSC
If you look at how many band 6’s your school USUALLY gets it’s possible to determine if you are LIKELY to get a band 6 or a high band 5 for your subjects. You’ll do well made.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Apologies for the late message! Based on this information, I believe that you could be looking at an ATAR ranging from a minimum of 91 up to 94 (likely closer to 93 than 91). This appears to be slightly lower than the estimates that Axel and Vall provided, although one thing is certain, and that is that ATAR estimates are not decisive and that you could potentially equalise or even exceed our estimates, which in addition to your internal performance will also depend on your performance in your HSC exams.

Your performance in Mathematics Extension 1 and Engineering Studies appears to be the best compared to your other subjects and is likely to make a positive contribution towards your ATAR. Hopefully you did well in your Engineering Studies HSC exams (congratulations on finishing this subject! 🥳). You still have a few days before your Mathematics Extension 1 HSC exam which you should use to supplement your preparations and hopefully perform at the highest possible standard, which will maximise your chances of achieving a high ATAR.

Your position appears to be similar across the rest of your subjects. Hopefully your performance in your English Advanced HSC exam was favourable. Hopefully you also prepared for your Mathematics Extension 2 exam to the best of your abilities. There is also plenty of time remaining before your Physics and Chemistry HSC exams, allowing for additional preparations for both subjects, which will ensure that you are confident with your knowledge of the content and your ability to effectively apply the content to HSC exam questions.

Best of luck! I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)