Atar Estimate (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Original Poster said:
Just want to see an estimated atar for myself. All these ranks are rough. My school is ranked top 25

English (adv.): 7/42 (normally 15-20 people get b6)
Chem: 18/25 (usually around 9-13, but this year cohort is larger)
Biology: 28/74 (20-25b6 usually, but this year cohort is larger)
Math Adv: 37/45 (normally 41 B6)
Legal: 10/53 (normally 13 B6 but this year cohort larger)
Having considered this information, I believe that you could be looking at an ATAR ranging from 94 to 96. Your performance appears to be favourable in all of your subjects, with this mostly being the case of English Advanced, Mathematics Advanced and Legal Studies. Chemistry and Biology seem to be your lower performing subjects, although this does not necessarily suggest that your performance in these two subjects is unfavourable. The fact that your cohort of both subjects is also larger than previous cohorts is also promising since it indicates that you might end up performing at a higher standard internally.

It is therefore important to prepare for all of your HSC exams to the best of your ability in order to maximise your chances of reaching the highest possible ATAR (and hopefully achieving your ATAR goal). If you thoroughly prepare for your exams and everything ends up going your way, you could potentially exceed this estimate.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)