ATAR Estimate? (1 Viewer)

All-ergy

HSC
Could someone please estimate my ATAR for me?

My school is ranked 132 but we had a bad cohort last year and a good cohort this year especially in english, so I'm predicting around 120 this year. My ranks are:

Ancient History: 2/38
Advanced English: 29/191
Studies of Religion I: 51/290 (But I am going to try really hard to pull that up in the exam)
Legal Studies: 1/50 (With a substantial 10% gap between me and second, not sure if that affects anything)
Ext English: 9/16 (Probably won't be counted)
Modern History: 4/36
Ext History: 1/5

Thank You :))

zhertec

HSC
~88 Pull up your english adv and you should be looking at a ~90

Narbs96

HSC
If I do 11 units and a 2 unit course is only "half" counted because its my lowest… how much can that drag down my atar? Also what would be a rough atar estimated based upon my trial marks and final ranks:
English 2/60 trial 85
Cafs 1/22 trial mark 94
PE 2/16 trial 90
SOR 1 2/70 trial 90
Bio 3/25 trial 85
Gen maths 8/50 trial mark 62 (hahahah help me)

Thank you in advance! And I hope the HSC is treating everyone nicely

Narbs96

HSC
Extreme facepalm
Unsure if the "extreme face palm" was directed at me hahah, anyhow, it would be great if you could help out because when I asked my curriculum coordinator she didn't give me an answer at all and just said "do your best and see". I just don't want to be disappointed when results come out

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Unsure if the "extreme face palm" was directed at me hahah, anyhow, it would be great if you could help out because when I asked my curriculum coordinator she didn't give me an answer at all and just said "do your best and see". I just don't want to be disappointed when results come out
school rank pls

zhertec

HSC
Unsure if serious??
Does Adrita ever sound like she's joking?

P.S. well she does but only for really retarded people asking for like atar estimates without a school rank or those who just keep harassing her about an atar estimate after she's already given them one.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Does Adrita ever sound like she's joking?

P.S. well she does but only for really retarded people asking for like atar estimates without a school rank or those who just keep harassing her about an atar estimate after she's already given them one.
You know me well. Nice little minion of mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)