ATAR Estimate (1 Viewer)

Rus-Chick

HSC
Its not easy nor is it that difficult. The only downside is the cost in the end. Macquarie is overall splendid. Don't let others feed negative comments about MacqUni because it is what you make out of it in the end. =]
yeh true, Macquarie is pretty good uni in my opinion. My parents is convincing me to go to Usyd or UNSW because of their high reputation but i stuck to Macquarie as my first preference especially lower ATAR for commerce (85ish) which is what i want to do. But really at the end is all about the workload i put in and i can always do a honors degree or postgraduate degree to increase chances to get a better job= better life at the end.

Rus-Chick

HSC
Its not easy nor is it that difficult. The only downside is the cost in the end. Macquarie is overall splendid. Don't let others feed negative comments about MacqUni because it is what you make out of it in the end. =]
yeh true, Macquarie is pretty good uni in my opinion. My parents is convincing me to go to Usyd or UNSW because of their high reputation but i stuck to Macquarie as my first preference especially lower ATAR for commerce (85ish) which is what i want to do. But really at the end is all about the workload i put in and i can always do a honors degree or postgraduate degree to increase chances to get a better job= better life at the end.

Rus-Chick

HSC
It's not like "she" can do anything now
True that, but it is kind of painful watching her stress like that so just finding ways to come her down a bit mentally. After all she's my close sibling.....

Rus-Chick

HSC
It's not like "she" can do anything now
True that, but it is kind of painful watching her stress like that so just finding ways to come her down a bit mentally. After all she's my close sibling.....

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Good and wise attitude. You may go to different universities, but you come out with the same degree and have the same knowledge in the end. Good Luck!

Rus-Chick

HSC
Good and wise attitude. You may go to different universities, but you come out with the same degree and have the same knowledge in the end. Good Luck!
Thanx, just as i was going on about postgraduate degree. Why dont u wait for 2 more yrs and do a business postgraduate degree at Usyd considering u are so good at commerce (high credit average) instead of liberal arts and science where u will be force to do subjects u dont want to know????

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
giving her false hope? yep good stuff

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Thanx, just as i was going on about postgraduate degree. Why dont u wait for 2 more yrs and do a business postgraduate degree at Usyd considering u are so good at commerce (high credit average) instead of liberal arts and science where u will be force to do subjects u dont want to know????
Its because my heart was never into commerce as it is into science. I always enjoyed science but always done better in commerce subjects so viola. Decided to stick to my passions in order to be happy though. Thats why its important to stick to your passions and take necessary action to seize those goals.

Rus-Chick

HSC
Its because my heart was never into commerce as it is into science. I always enjoyed science but always done better in commerce subjects so viola. Decided to stick to my passions in order to be happy though. Thats why its important to stick to your passions and take necessary action to seize those goals.
Right good attitude tooooo.
BTW did u consider B Science at UNSW because they have lower demands nd there might be people who trasfers into Adv.Science so there might be more spaces available.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Right good attitude tooooo.
BTW did u consider B Science at UNSW because they have lower demands nd there might be people who trasfers into Adv.Science so there might be more spaces available.
I would be honoured if they accepted me into UNSW. But even if they did I don't think I would be able to bring myself to travelling all that way. XD

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

"Small cohorts" but they are bigger classes than mine. Haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)