Atar Estimate Please (1 Viewer)

Ant..

HSC
Hello, an atar estimate would be really helpful thanks.

school rank is 140

English Advanced --------------------- Rank 10 ( 85% school mark) - 7b6
Economics ----------------------------- Rank 2 ( 88.5% school mark) - 3b6
Studies of Religion II ------------------ Rank 2 ( 87% school mark) - 4b6
Software Design + Development ---- Rank 1 ( 90% school mark) - 1b6
Math Advanced ---------------------- Rank 5 ( 85.9% school mark) - 17b6
Math E1------------------------------- Rank 6 ( 84.7% school mark) - 12b6

If anyone could share calculations to calculate the atar utilising the ranks and marks that would be really interesting to me too.

Thanks

carrotsss

HSC
To calculate from trial marks use this (keep in mind the limitations though - it’s more of a way to find out where you’re at rn): https://boredofstudies.org/threads/how-to-calculate-your-atar-from-trial-past-paper-marks.404596/

In terms of an estimate based on ranks, I’d say around 97.30 +/- 0.50. To do these estimates, you just have to make an educated guess based on how far you are from the band 6 amount e.g. for economics I put you down for a 91 because you’re a bit above the band 6 amount, then just put those numbers into UAC’s ATAR compass.

Ant..

HSC
To calculate from trial marks use this (keep in mind the limitations though - it’s more of a way to find out where you’re at rn): https://boredofstudies.org/threads/how-to-calculate-your-atar-from-trial-past-paper-marks.404596/

In terms of an estimate based on ranks, I’d say around 97.30 +/- 0.50. To do these estimates, you just have to make an educated guess based on how far you are from the band 6 amount e.g. for economics I put you down for a 91 because you’re a bit above the band 6 amount, then just put those numbers into UAC’s ATAR compass.
Ohhh I see I'm definitely going to check out that spreadsheet. Thanks so much for the help and the information!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)