Nidawarraichxx

HSC
School rank: 145

Adv English : 12/42

Biology : 8/39

Business Studies : 3/29

Chemistry : 9/24

Legal Studies : 2/17

Is there any chance I can get anything above 90?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nidawarraichxx

HSC
depends how good u did, and u would of had to of done really good...

They were probably the best set of exams I've done all year compared to trials or assessments which I crammed....teachers say I'm looking at about 3 band sixes or mostly high band 5's if I get unlucky so I don't know....

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Is there any chance I could get in the low 90's if I killed the exams?

I think you have a chance. My ranks are similar to yours and my school is shitter but I'm still aiming for 90+... although I'm prepared to get lower. Aim high but be realistic :p don't be too disappointed if you don't get over 90
But I belief in you

hsc3hard5me

HSC
depends how good u did, and u would of had to of done really good...

They were probably the best set of exams I've done all year compared to trials or assessments which I crammed....teachers say I'm looking at about 3 band sixes or mostly high band 5's if I get unlucky so I don't know....

Possible then, but hope your internal mark didn't get screwed over by the kids in the your shcool

bongoli

HSC
you'll be fine, most atar estimates dont take into account other factors like strength of your cohort etc and only relatively look at your school rank (i know plently who have gotten 90+ with worse ranks than yours and their school ranks are not as good as yours), those are some really good ranks so yeah 90+ is in the books for you; with 3 band 6's you will definitely get above 90+; don't be demotivated by some of these estimates..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)