ATAR Estimate - Pete1555 (1 Viewer)

Pete1555

HSC
Hey all, may I please get an estimate for the following half-yearly ranks/marks.

Standard English: 5/26 (Mark - 75) [Somewhat weak cohort]

General Mathematics: 6/28 (Mark - 73) [Somewhat weak cohort]

Geography: 1/8 (Mark - 90) [EXTREMELY weak cohort]

Business Studies: =5/27 (Mark - 84) [Average cohort]

Information Processes Technology: 2/4 (Mark - 75) [EXTREMELY strong cohort]

Modern History: 5/9 (Mark - 88) [EXTREMELY strong cohort]

School Rank: ~130

Thanks!! And GL in your studies :p

Examine

same
HSC
General Maths needs work and although you have a strong cohort for it Modern History also needs work (i'd place my bet on one of these subjects not counting). It's hard to tell how you will go for Geography and Standard English (though I think they are enough to comfortably achieve your ATAR goal) and your Business and IPT marks are generally pretty good.

Good luck with your HSC.

Last edited:

Pete1555

HSC
General Maths needs work and although you have a strong cohort for it Modern History also needs work (i'd place my bet on one of these subjects not counting). It's hard to tell how you will go for Geography and Standard English (though I think they are enough to comfortably achieve your ATAR goal) and your Business and IPT marks are generally pretty good.

Good luck with your HSC.
Thanks for the reply mate, my general maths rank was quite disappointing, as I was 1st in the first assessment task, and then dropped to 6th in the half yearlies. So I'm probably rank 3-4 atm overall. I also believe Modern won't count, as I reckon I'm capable of a Band 5-6 in general mathematics at the least. Repped!

Last edited:

Pete1555

HSC
The only danger is you do pretty low scaling subjects...
Amen to that! That was possibly my biggest concern. I reckon I'm capable on getting a band 5-6 for Business Studies, General Mathematics and IPT. But the rest are somewhat subjective as I'm not entirely confident in them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)