ATAR estimate and exam question (1 Viewer)

asroma15

HSC
N/A
subject, rank, estimated raw mark for exam

Biology 10/58, 85+/100
religion 25/65, 70-75/100
chem 28/42, 55-65/100
english 55/65 68-75/105
modern history 82-85/100

hoping for 80 :(. cohort fairly strong, chem very strong so not too worried and eng aswell.

can someone give me an estimate of what band i would get for each sub with those raw marks?

i was also wondering for exam marking do they mark by section ? for example BIOLOGY- multiple choice, short answer then chosen topic
if you do well in m.choice and short answer but horrible in chosen topic does the chosen topic section get scaled up? same question goes for chem modern history and english adv.

loneleeandroo

HSC
i assumed you did English Advance :) and it must be studies of religion II otherwise... you wont have enough units...

Here is an optimistic estimate but i think you'll get 80+ :) Studies of Religion II is pulling you down :( Hope you get your own exam mark as your assessment mark!

asroma15

HSC
N/A
i assumed you did English Advance :) and it must be studies of religion II otherwise... you wont have enough units...

Here is an optimistic estimate but i think you'll get 80+ :) Studies of Religion II is pulling you down :( Hope you get your own exam mark as your assessment mark!

sorry about that ! yeh it was 2 unit religion and andvanced english. haha thanks alot !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)