Astrophysics (1 Viewer)

COLONEL SANDERS

This is about the last 8 mark question at the end,....

UMM here's the thing I didn't talk about anything about the spectra of stars and their usefulnes like the density and rotational motion and chemical compisition and stuff...........

I misinterpretted the question and so wot u think I"ll get if I talked about

Colour index
Why visible light isn't absorbed
usefulness in telescopes in viewing stars
getting apprrant mag and absolute and hence distance using trig parrallax from the visual light..........

Damn I"m stupid (sob sob)

out of eight wot u reckon???

ghoolz

HSC
i done pretty much the same thing with a bit more on spectral classes and what thats tells us, apparent and absolute magnitudes and then plotting these in a H-R diagram and then what else we can find and then a little about binaries and variables and the blue and red shifts. I didnt write much it was a shit question. Hope no one else done much either.

Dangar

well I mentioned a bit of evrything you've both talked about, but I didn't go into great detail and then i just did a bit at the beginning and end about how 'huge' an impact it has had on our understanding blah blah blah.. trying to answer the evaluate verb. I had no idea what they really wanted, and so i just wrote evrything, I don't even know if it all had to with visible spectrums, hmm.. hopefully they won't take marks off for irrelevant points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)