Assumed Knowlege/ Do You Have To Have It? (1 Viewer)

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
TO START THIS THREAD, lets start with my question:

can anyone please tell me if i need a bridging course for B Economics/ B Commerce (finance) if i did general math scoring 95 in the examination as it states assumed knowlege is mathamatics. can you pick it up? or not? can you do bridging courses? if anyone can answer me that would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE ONLY ANSWER IF YOU ARE A 2ND YEAR STUDENT AT ANU, DOING THIS TYPE OF DEGREE AND ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!!:)

thanks guys

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Be prepared for a tough slog, I know those who have made it - and those who havnt. If you get past the initial courses then you'll be fine - it'll probably just be abit of effort passing the initial courses (especially EMET1001 which has a high fail rate).

Provided you know alegebra the bridging courses are going to be useless - unless they include calculus (which i dont believe they do).

joca187

HSC
i'm 2nd year doing eco/comm, and although I did mathematics for HSC, all the introductory courses such as STAT1008 and EMET1001 start off with the basics and speed up as you go along. As long as you put in the work to get the basics right, the courses are no problems - and as you aced General Maths, I doubt there would be any problems for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)