assumed knowledge (1 Viewer)

arod

hey all
im interested in doing sports media at UC but the problem is it has history listed as assumed knowledge...if i get the marks needed but i dont do history, will i still get in?? does UC have bridging courses like other unis??

arod

thanx!!
by the way, im from sydney and so im thinking of living on campus. what's the campus there like?? is it any good?? and maybe this sounds like a dumb question but whats canberra like on the whole as compared to sydney?? its been years since i last visited canberra and theres not much i remember...
i cant wait until open day so i can go there and check it out for myself!

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
I personally like the campus - very 'bushy' - oif that makes sense??

I was from NSW (Harden) so coming to Canberra was way bigger, but I know TONNEs of Sydney people at UC. All recommend living on campus as u meet tonnes of friends. Best for social is ascot (?? spell) house.. On open day they will have all tours - so best check them out..

I am not sure if you know but UC fees go up 20% next year; I guess it is not as bad as the sydney unis putting them up 25% - but i guess it still is a fee rise..

Canberra is good - it depends on what you make of it i suppose. Best advice is to make friends straight away - which u will if u live on campus.

Overall, best is to go to open day

www.canberra.edu.au/openday (not updated yet though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)