Assignment Question on the Core 1: Health Priorities in Australia (1 Viewer)

Insanity88

HSC
Hey PDHPE Students

I would very much appreciate if someone could help me out in understanding my PDHPE assigment questions. Im stuck and not sure where to begin my assigment.

Q1) Explain how the 'New Public Health' approach will reduce the morbidity and mortality from your selected health priority area.
Q2) Identify a health promotion initative targeting your selected health priority area. Analyse how the principle of the Ottawa Charter have been used in this health promotion initiative.

Firstly i have chosen my health priority area, i selected Cardiovascular Disease, and got the defination for morbidity and mortality. I also have gathered brief information on the Ottawa Charter Action Areas.

Now im not to sure exactly what is the 'New Public Health' approach or how it relates to the reduction of the morbity and mortality rates of CVD. Add to the stress im not sure what they mean by health promotion initative.

PLEASE HELP desperatley wanting to pass.
Thank you,
Manda

Last edited:

Insanity88

HSC
Thank you Without Wings you been so helpful and the websites were very useful. Im able to do my assigment now. Thank you much appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)