assigment help please infectious disease (1 Viewer)

sprouster

HSC
i need help on this assessment task its search for better health research task about non-infectious and infectious diseases plz help or send if ytou have already done it cheers much appriciated

zingerburger

HSC
You honestly can't expect someone to send you their assignment. You could easily plagiarise it.

First of all, you would have received an assignment sheet or something that would have detailed the assignment to you. I only did an assignment for infectious diseases so I don't know what you would need to do for a non-infectious disease. Sorry.

Commonly done infectious diseases include cholera, influenza or malaria. You'll have to talk about its cause, transmission, host response, symptoms, treatment, prevention and control. Google, Wikipedia, your textbook and the library are your friends.

K

katie_tully

gosh, are you serious?

just google 'infectious diseases' randomly pick a few and then google 'non infectious diseases' and randomly pick a few

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Post the assessment criteria sheet, eh?

gokuyt

HSC
Pick an infectious disease that most people don't do, try to stand out from the crowd, and find all the required information for that disease
do the same for a non-infectious disease

K

katie_tully

gokuyt said:
Pick an infectious disease that most people don't do, try to stand out from the crowd, and find all the required information for that disease
do the same for a non-infectious disease
You dont even have to go that far.
Just pick a freakin disease and if you follow the marking criteria you're set

boris

Banned
HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
He said required Information. Probably meaning what it says on the marking criteria =\.
der, and what I was saying was you don't have to go out of your way to pick a disease nobody else has thought of.
you can pick a common disease and as long as you follow the marking criteria to a t you should get good marks. there is no point slaving away trying to find an obscure disease when you can pick a fairly common one and get the same marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)