Assessments - HOW CAN TEACHERS LOSE SHEETS?? (1 Viewer)

spunkymonkey225

I handed up my biology assessment binded together, I got it back in pieces saying how many things Ive missed out on. Ive only got 50% apparently!!!!
The page numbers read 1,2,3,7,8,9,15.
Missing, 4,5,6,10,11,12,13,14!!! huhn?

Whats the go?

:argue: :argue:

Anybody else had this problem?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
umm..apparently our physics teacher lost the last page of this girls assesment but she remembered seeing it when the girl first handed it in, so she only got a couple of marks off.

thats a lot of pages missing..hmm...do u have ne other friends that saw thos pages b4 u handed it in...i think u should see teh head teacher or something for this....weird

spunkymonkey225

Yeah I did. Nothing yet. Ill end up bringing in the assessment on disk showing them that the last time I saved it was b4 the due date. And this is what you should have got!!

How screwed though? I mean, It was binded. They would of had 2 wrip out the pages!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmm...id be worried..i mean y would a teacher do that..unless they really hated u...or it couldve been another student...yeah u should go to the teacher handles that type of things n complain...

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
this HSC course or prelim? If it's prelim, I suggest you get over it. If it's HSC, then dont get your teacher upset, but try to trigger pity and guilt instead :D

spunkymonkey225

Its the HSC course. So yeah. Thats why im a bit concerned about it..
O well. Ill try some guilt and maybe a bit of sympathy.. It'll probably work..

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
pffft....my teacher lost the last page of my 2u paper last year in the TRIALS...and said i never handed it in even though on the front it said 7 pages in total...and i only got back 6...i ended up getting 99 for 2u maths...u can guess where that one mark went...so annoying..

spunkymonkey225

They never seem to allow to get the perfect mark do they? Whenever I do well, they mention something like, well, you didnt show or you forgot to write this.. Even though> its not that important.. And Ive mentioned it or showed in somewhere else...

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by spunkymonkey225
I handed up my biology assessment binded together, I got it back in pieces saying how many things Ive missed out on. Ive only got 50% apparently!!!!
The page numbers read 1,2,3,7,8,9,15.
Missing, 4,5,6,10,11,12,13,14!!! huhn?

Whats the go?

:argue: :argue:

Anybody else had this problem?

Thats a bitch... Teachers should be more careful about that sort of thing. Thats why im an advocate of having to hand up a hard copy and also by disc or internet.

spunkymonkey225

Yeah. Ill think thats what ill do from now on. Even though Ive only got 1 assessment left! ":,
I spose Ill hand up copy's of the same thing when I go 2 UNI, 2 b sure.

spunkymonkey225

Nah. I dont think theres anyone schools whos that much of a loser. Ill make sure though, just mention it 2 every1.
Ill c what happens..

Better watch out if some1 has screwed it up 4 me!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
try and con the marks out of your teacher. if they dont give you any, go to the head teacher. if they ignore you, go to the year advisor, then the vice principal and then the principal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)