assessment1 - who failed? (1 Viewer)

Trev

stix
HSC
i did.... lol, is my ext2 class just crap or sumthin, coz we all reckon we went shit?!
my teacher was like "you should be able to get 20/20 for harder 3u question, and 16/20 for the other two complex number questions"....hmmmm i reckon i got 4 or 5/20 for 3u, and no more than 10 for each other q.....damn ay, ill post the exam - sumhow (ill learn) and can u ppl tell me if u think our exam is easy/hard? our teacher sed it was easy...urgh

Jaydels

HSC
my exam was yesterday, it wasn't as hard as i expected but there were a couple of questions I couldn't answer. I'm quite confident i'll pass. Anyway..i'm sure its not just your class, but yeah i'll look at your exam when you work out how to post it

grimreaper

HSC
I did terrible on my first assessments (failed 3u, barely passed 4u), but improved later on.... you just have to put the effort in

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Yeah, my 4U class had 9 people to start off, I was the only one that passed the first exam. What was 9 dropped down to 3, and pretty much everyone who dropped it regrets it now.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, the first exam is really no judgement of how you will go overall.

Jaydels

HSC
it looks similar to our exam, except we didnt have harder 3u questions. There are some questions which look kinda hard... like the ones where you have to find the roots and stuff - im not very good at that. Are the ones circled the ones you had trouble with?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
[nerd]Happy now?[/nerd]

Last edited:

Euler

Trev said:
here it is! questions 1 and 2 are complex (he sed we should get bout 16/20) quesiton 3 harder 3u (he sed 20/20 :|)
how much time was given?

Trev

stix
HSC
1.5 hrs, i only had time to answer 2 q's on harder 3u (the one with edu. payments or wateva, and the parametric).
yeh circled ones i had trouble with xcept i didnt circle some of them lol

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
You had a nice test except for the bits about money and geometry, Trev. Did I mention I hate money and geometry?

Euler

Nothing wrong with geometry (in general).

And with money, just ignore all $ signs and you'll be fine.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Our 4u Maths assessment (yesterday) had 13 questions which we had to do in an hour...

12 questions were complex numbers and 1 was implicit differentiation.

P.S. My school has about 70 people doing it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)