Assessment thread. (1 Viewer)

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
Fuqed up MX1

Hoping for 85%+ (90% is my aim)
+1, this year the Hurlstone MX1 half yearly was so hard compared to last years... they only gave us an hour to do a heap of questions and draw a shitload of graphs. I think most people didn't finish the exam (me included)

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
Care to post it up? I'm very curious to see this paper.
I'll surely do that once I get it back since I did that exam on Monday! Thank god we did the exam on separate working booklets, I don't think I would've liked anyone to see my working out. :) I'll post last year's one too with it so you can compare the pair! (which I probably won't be able to do until Friday next week since my whole grade's going to camp after the exam period's over)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
+1, this year the Hurlstone MX1 half yearly was so hard compared to last years... they only gave us an hour to do a heap of questions and draw a shitload of graphs. I think most people didn't finish the exam (me included)
For maths, try practice your timing. It's nearly as important as knowing everything imo.

bleakarcher

HSC
good work to those who did well

for those who did not do as well as they wished, don't give up and keep going :)

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
None of that matters. You're smart :)
Hope so! But with my cohort being really strong at maths (since the majority of asians go to truong... I'm like part of the asian minority who don't :p), I hope I do place well against them *prays*

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
For maths, try practice your timing. It's nearly as important as knowing everything imo.
Yeah, I agree - back in junior years I used to finish maths exams in around half the time that we were given. I'm not 100% sure but I believe last year's HY for prelim 3u maths had 1.5 hours working time, I would confirm this by going onto my school's Moodle but they have this stupid rule of shutting it down after 9pm I think :mad: :mad: :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)