Assessment Tasks Term One (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
For last term last year (which is term 1 2003 HSC) we had to do a peformance out of Summer of the 17th Doll, and hand up an essay discussing Australian Theatre with our two texts The Doll and Mother and Son.

This term, term 1 2004 (or term 2 HSC, god that's confusing) We are doing a hand up essay on Absurd Theatre with our three texts Godot, Zoo Story, Dumb Waiter.

Plus my half-yearlies which are in Week 6/7/8 the drama exam is another assessment, and it will mirror the HSC, you know like the two questions...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Well in t4 2003 we had 2 assesments for individual project (5% each), and a performance for cont. aust. theatre where we needed to create an extra scene... (20%) we did running up a dress... p.s. most EMBARASSING expereince of my life! :)

This term we have 2 more for individual project (5% each) and a performance for Meyerhold... NO HALF YEARLIES!!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
geez your lucky!!! no half yearlies that's fantastic! My half-yearlies for 2 and 3 unit english are not assessed which is fantastic. But for drama, ancient, and maths they are all assessed.

fringey

HSC
Ahh the pleasure of finishing the HSC has just hit me!

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
I've got to do performances on Restoration comedy. Sucks.
I have to do 2 performances for Moliere and Country Wife. Yeesh.

Skillo - Are you Katie from 03 State Drama camp ?

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
My assessment task for this term will be a performance and an essay on Brecht proabably in Week 8. The same format as my last assessment which was... a performance based upon the conventions of Gary's House and Running Up a Dress and an essay on contemporary australian theatre.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah! HENRY!!!!!

Yes, it is Katie from State Drama Camp. Greetings, I see you sign in everynow and then but never get the chance to talk to you due to piles of homework. Hahaha. Parachute, god that was gay.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
hey skillo! did you audition for the sydney state ensemble thingy at bout round march last year?.. if so... do you know if its on again this year and when?

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
Katie hullo. Yeh yr12 drama is too much work, I never expected them to expect me to work in drama...pfft..I thought it was all about space jump and clapping games.
Parachute was utter crap. I rather be hit by a lamp post than go through that play again.

Aleoh - I was at the auditions for ensemble last year. Might I know you

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
yeh punk i was at the audition last year. but i was.. well. pretty pathetic! lol. thats why i wanna go again this year. you might remember my friend who made it to the call back and went to the camp...
are any of you applying for the griffin theatre ambassador thing? sounds cool but.. well.. i dont know....

Punk_In_Drublic

HSC
N/A
Yeh I am.

My monologue sucked. I still don't know why I got in. I never even expected a call back

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
:confused: lol.. i guess thats why i wrote i'll laugh to myself :shy:.. yeh.. dont you just hate it when people think they're funny but they're not? hahah ...hehe..hihi... :( err.. yeh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)