Assessment Task For Inner Journeys!!!!! (1 Viewer)

SimpaticO

Happy Man
Hey Everyone. I was just wondering if any other people's assessment tasks for inner journeys are similar to mine or if anyone has any suggestions for how I can make this task more creative or better.

Basically, we are to create a mini documentary (either on audio cassette or VHS tape) in which we interview someone who has undergone an inner journey at some point in their lives. However, it must be a significant and interesting inner journey for the purposes of the assessment. It was suggested that we consider various interviewing techniques such as location (for example, filming part of the interview at the cemetery if the subject has lost a loved one as part of their inner journey). Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions at all??? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!!!

Iunny

hmm.. you can make it look really stupid and dumb but there is an underlying deep meaning beneath it all

like the Simpsons! not many will try doing that cause its too hard

and don't try the dying or love themes, too cliched. Try something different e.g. discriminating your own ethnicity and coming to terms with it, realising your pregnant, suddenly accepting a religion? things like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)