Assessment HELP! ***Human Rights (1 Viewer)

HSC
On a domestic level the lack of genuine reconciliation with the indigenous peoples, coupled with the many health, economic, social and political disadvantages that these people generally suffer make is clear that Australia still has work to do. Similarly, the difficulties which face the homeless, disabled and unemployed highlight further changed is still required.

Question: Assess the effectiveness of the Australian legal system in adressing human rights issues.

Above is what I've got so far, but any help to build on that would be appreciated. It's worth 10/40 marks so I'm guessing the answer has to be pretty substantial (what I currently have is no where near enough)

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Explosions Hurt said:
On a domestic level the lack of genuine reconciliation with the indigenous peoples, coupled with the many health, economic, social and political disadvantages that these people generally suffer make is clear that Australia still has work to do. Similarly, the difficulties which face the homeless, disabled and unemployed highlight further changed is still required.

Question: Assess the effectiveness of the Australian legal system in adressing human rights issues.

Above is what I've got so far, but any help to build on that would be appreciated. It's worth 10/40 marks so I'm guessing the answer has to be pretty substantial (what I currently have is no where near enough)
are you just looking at indigenous peoples? or other international human rightsd struggles?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
well thats silly, you cant do everything. Pick two or three topics and look at them in depth

fwood1991

HSC
im not sure if i can still help but im doing the same assessment at the moment
for ours we have to assess the legal system in achieving justice for a domestic human rights issue for which i did Refugees/Asylum seekers
and
assess the legal system in achieving justice for a international human rights issue i did Child Soldiers

taggs-sasuke

HSC
That's straight out of Heinemann 3rd Edition! LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)