Assessment Block 1: Marks, Ranks and thoughts. :) (2 Viewers)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
aquarian_jen said:
Ancient History = 25/25. [W = 15%] Rank = 1/~50
English Advanced = 21.5/25. [W = 25%] Rank = 10/~170
English Extension = 21/25. [W = 20%] Rank = 3/21
German Continuers = 13/23. [W = 7%] Rank = ?/12 (dunno but it's below 7)
German Extension = 8.5/12. [W = 5%] Rank = 4/8
Legal Studies = 83/85. [W = 10%] Rank = 2/~50
English 4u = 27/30. [W = 20%] Rank = 4/10
Biology = 19/20. [W = 15%] Rank = 2/~90

Sorry if that was confusing. Overall i'm quite happy, but INCREDIBLY disappointed about my German Continuers mark, it was a listening exam and i totally screwed it. BEYOND SCREWED. Year 11 i was ranked 1st throughout the entire year, so yes it was TOTALLY screwed. I want a 98 UAI but i really don't know if that's realistic, i mean to keep the marks up and get my rank back to number 1 in German C. I spose at least it was 7% and not more :(
Wow, you completed 8 assessment tasks?!?! and you killed most of them! good stuff

syera

HSC
N/A
i have to wait until school starts to receive all my marks back... we had an assessment week during the last week of school :mad1:
but i got one mark back because i was back at school last week for a study day (yay)

extension english 1: 20/20 (1st rank)

*It's a good start =D ... so im happy... and pleased to get the first round of assessments out of the way!

congratulations to everyone else as well :)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
English Standard: 14/15- 93%- worth 15% of internals- Rank = ? (Viewing & Representing)
Mathematics: 55/64- 88%- worth 20% of internals- Rank = ? (Introducry Calculus - Assessment)
Physics: ? - 80%- worth 12.5% of internals- Rank = ? (Physics Skills Test - Projectile Motion)
Chemsitry: ? - 90%- ? - Rank = 2/? (Materials Test)
Mathematics Extension 1: ? - 74%- worth 20% of internals- Rank = ? (Assessment)

Assesments left-
Information Processes and Technology

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
airie said:
Congrats to everyone :D

As for me, I've only got back 2u maths and English speech + reading/writing task...2u doesn't count, so bleh. And English was crap - very, very bad. And I prepared so much beforehand :S Oh well. >.<

And I'm not sure about my other assessments either :S Don't think I did my best in them, but won't find out exactly how badly I did till next year...
don't worry, my english advanced buddies were in the same position.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
jordanst said:
English Advanced Mark: 20/20 Rank: 1/178 Weight: 15%
Maths 2 Unit Mark 43/50 Rank 5/81 Weight 15%
Chemistry Mark: 15/17 Rank 3/48 Weight 15%
Biology Mark: 18/20 Rank =1/41 Weight 10%
Physics Mark: 7/20 Rank 11/18 Weight 10% SHOCKER
Economics: Mark 15/15 Rank 1/17 Weight 15%
That's NO SHOCKER

imprsiv said:
umm pretty poor effort first assessments by me. Hopefully pick it up next term

English Advanced mark:11/15 (essay in class)rank: probably 25/100 ish Worth 25% (wtf!)
Economics mark 16/20 ranked 6/12 weighting 15%
Business Studies marks 24/30 (test) rank 9 out of 70 Weighting 10%
Relgion 2 unit marks didn't get back but suspect did alright. Wighting 15%
Modern History marks screwed up massivly only know i got a C grade .. Weighting 15%
Mathematics 2 unit: mark unknown ranked 29 out of 80 BAD consering did 3 unit last year Wighting 10% .. phew..

Hopefully pick up in this terms assessments AND the half yearlies also this term
enough triple posting for me per quote

you are a good man imprsiv, you are human

jessdoit

HSC
I'm not going to post up any stats. but I will post up my opinion on my performance.

I am thoroughly and utterly disgusted at my laziness and incompetence and I'm going to fucking pick myself up for the new year thank you : )

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
jessdoit said:
I'm not going to post up any stats. but I will post up my opinion on my performance.

I am thoroughly and utterly disgusted at my laziness and incompetence and I'm going to fucking pick myself up for the new year thank you : )
That's good. It's good to know that you can do better.

HSC
pritnep said:
Half yearlies are a long way off yet next holidays you should be thinking about them. ;)
I can't think of them next holidays for me they are next term weeks 9 & 10. Then we have holidays.

HSC
It really is quite daunting. That they are quite close I find this year there seems to be to little time to do all the things I wish to complete.

Chocolat

HSC
I have half yearlies next term in the last two weeks also! It's the first time that it's being introduced...apparently the 06ers complained that they didn't have enough actual HSC exam practice so our school has bulked up on exams. THANKS GUYS!! lol...jks...I know it's good for practice...but I have a sincere dislike of exams...

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Chocolat said:
I have half yearlies next term in the last two weeks also! It's the first time that it's being introduced...apparently the 06ers complained that they didn't have enough actual HSC exam practice so our school has bulked up on exams. THANKS GUYS!! lol...jks...I know it's good for practice...but I have a sincere dislike of exams...
I htink it's the norm for my school to have half yearlies next term as it is the half of Yr 12. I'm actually excited about it cause I haven't done as I've expected in term 1 assessments so I'm going to use the big whopper (half yearly) to climb the ranks. :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
When should we start studying for the half-yearlies (which most are in week 9/10)? I was considering finishing all my module 1 topic study notes for some of my subjects in the holidays, and making more study notes in january for module 2 topics, and then making more study notes during weeks 1-6. And throughout week 7-10 i just do solid + efficient study and no more note making...and then the half yearlies!...hopefully I can be committed enough to do that...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
yoakim said:
When should we start studying for the half-yearlies (which most are in week 9/10)? I was considering finishing all my module 1 topic study notes for some of my subjects in the holidays, and making more study notes in january for module 2 topics, and then making more study notes during weeks 1-6. And throughout week 7-10 i just do solid + efficient study and no more note making...and then the half yearlies!...hopefully I can be committed enough to do that...
mmm how to crap i mean cram my stuff ?

N

noir.

Our half-yearlies start in week 6 and continue into week 7. Way too early.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Gangles.McGee said:
Our half-yearlies start in week 6 and continue into week 7. Way too early.
What's your point? You have more then enough time to prepare for them.

Beege

HSC
I have an english and a business assessment like in week 5/6 then maths, software and IPT half yearlies in week 9/10.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Second week back maths ext 2 test.
Third week back maths ext 1 test.
There are more but I don't want to think about them. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)