Assess the role of Caesar, Pompey or the Senate in the civil war (1 Viewer)

BOSS"06"

HSC
hi dudes and dudettes
i'm kinda new to bored of studes and i need some help on assessing the role of Caesar, Pompey or The Senate in causing the civil war. any help would be much appreciated
thankyou very much
cheers

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
BOSS"06" said:
hi dudes and dudettes
i'm kinda new to bored of studes and i need some help on assessing the role of Caesar, Pompey or The Senate in causing the civil war. any help would be much appreciated
thankyou very much
cheers
What have you got so far? Its a major dot point that commonly comes up in the 25 marker so make sure you've collected heaps of your own info.

syllabus said:
Caesar and Pompey: political competition and responsibility for outbreak of the Civil War 49–45 BC
I'll have to find some of my essays from around the place. I found this difficlt when I had to write a 25 marker on Pompey's responsibility for the outbreak of the civil war..beacuse I saw it mostly as Caesars own fault as Pompey was doing his duty to Rome as its leader to defend it from Caesar.

BOSS"06"

HSC
ye i collected heaps of info from a range of sources, modern and ancient. that essay that you were writing could help me out alot do u mind if i c it or posting it up?
by the way thanx for the tip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)