Assesments (1 Viewer)

Egghead

HSC
Yes! Just finished my last "Assesment" (apart from my Trials next term) for Earth. Coming up to the point where I'm completing most of my other subject's assesment's too. This is probably my worst subject though and I know nothing.. ;).

By looking at this section of the forums, looks like not many people do it and I might have a good chance at getting high marks in the HSC compared to my other subjects..

motorace_182

Easiest subject off all time!! Im ranked 4th in the grade out of 29 and have not bothered lifting a finger yet, its great! The work is easy to pick up and a subject thats really easy to study for.

Egghead

HSC
I don't learn much... I got the marks back from my teacher and I tied first out of 8 with my friend on 71%

Ryfry

HSC
motorace_182 said:
Easiest subject off all time!! Im ranked 4th in the grade out of 29 and have not bothered lifting a finger yet, its great! The work is easy to pick up and a subject thats really easy to study for.
It's so true. I find everything easy to remember so it is easy to study. And I'm coming equal 2nd in the grade out of about 10 or 11, and first ain't that far ahead :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)