Aspects Of Inner Journey (1 Viewer)

kt8

HSC
What are the aspects of inner journey??

HSC
N/A
That's a...direct question...

Everyone's inner journey is different, but in general, look at how people change, how and why...

HSC
often an inner journey is triggered by a physical journey. think about what aspects of a physical journey contribute to the personas inner journey

HSC
N/A
True, but it is extremely important to note that if inner journeys is being studied, one should concentrate on the INNER journey.

That being said it is certainly valid that an inner journey can be triggered by any other journey, a random event, a catalyst - but don't get too caught up in physical or imaginary journeys if you're doing inner - good advice my teachers gave last year :)

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Don't put yourself down, everyone has valid points - my opinion on how to approach the notion of inner journey is simply my opinion, and not the definitive one. :) Keep working hard!

kitson

HSC
inner journeys what 2 focus on

when looking at inner journeys look at what shape does the i/j take is it flat out or is it a spiral one that changhes with growth. look at the external influences, the state of the inner self, and controolaable/uncontrollable aspects of journey. basicallly look at what are the motives and impacts contributing to an inner /j.
remember if your area is in/j it isnt always a good idea look at the other types of journeys. if you want to mentuion how a physical journey can impacvt an inner journey casually mention it and back it up with an example from your text.

Just some thoughts interpret however u want good luck studying.

pig_93

HSC
id say for me, getting ideas from others was the best for my inner journey thesis so everyone should put their own ideas and quotes down

sharing is caring :)

my inner journey (i have this idea of dot points in my head) is kinda a bit all over the place, but i seem to do better once i see a clear cut (or not so clear) question in front of me, but its something like:

*create opportunities to explore and examine your inner life
*jouney of self actualisation and self
*acquire a sense of self discovery

blah i need to study i had more

greMlin72

Green Zombie
HSC
I am currently doing the 'dreaded topic' at the moment, and maybe this will help any who are interested. (not sure if these are the best)
Basically, the three ideas that i am focusing on are:
  1. the physical journey acting as a catalyst for the inner journey. Can one really have an inner journey without a change in location?
  2. The search for enlightenment and spirituality. Why?
  3. Growth and Development, seeing the world and ones self in a new perspective. Understanding where ones purpose lies, and the self-realisation of ones position
0.o

HSC
Explain how your study of Sally Morgan's My Place and Shirley Geok-lin Lim's The Town that Time Forgot has extended your understanding of the concept of journey, in particular the inner journey.

hey all, just got this essay question from my english teacher thats due on friday. would appreciate if anyone could give me some tips?? =]

HSC
hey again, i'm gonna sound like a noob, but what does shadow-tales22 is on a distinguished road mean?? lol im so dumb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)