Ask me anything! (1 Viewer)

indeed

HSC
hi!! i think i'm late to the thread so i probably won't get any responses but do you reckon having 3 weeks before the trials and around 3 months before the hscs, are enough time to catch up on a lot of content and do well in both? how did you go with studying up until the HSC exams? what approach did you take? how to overcome procrastination? am i absolutely screwed? i can't get myself to stop procrastinating, like i'm so stressed about the trials but i can't bring myself to study despite sitting at my desk the entire day.
try library study, new environment new vibe, potentially renewed motivation

genius77

HSC
try library study, new environment new vibe, potentially renewed motivation
thanks for the response! will def take that into consideration. but i live sort of far from my closest library so i'll probably just go every now and then or opt for a different room at home.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
i'll try😞
i just sit at my desk for hours, stressing but no studying. trying to get my major work out of the way to start focusing on actually studying but ya no success. everyday i want to run into oncoming traffic fr. are ur teachers not gonna teach you new content coming term or do ur trials last super long or something
Use the ABC model

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
pretty behind. for bio and chem especially. like i have a very vague understanding of module 5 and 6 for chemistry, haven't understood it in detail yet, and kind of the same goes for biology. so i'm trying to learn content and make rough notes.
It might be a bit tough but if you get in some propert study you should be able to, but I didn’t do those subjects so I don’t know how heavy they are

Ivy h

HSC
from one avid procrastinator to another, any tips on how to learn the entire physics year as quick and effectively as possible, also please send me your physics notes!, my email is ivyh16888@gmail.com. they would be very loved and appreciated

Paaandora

HSC
If you are a current HSC student (Yr 11-12) or you are going to be one (Yr 10) or anyone else in High School, feel free to ask any questions about the HSC whether it be studying, social or anything along those lines. I am someone who has completed my HSC and have done relatively well in all my subjects but in no means do I claim to be the 99.95er or someone with 999+ IQ however I will assert that I am someone who has been able to overcome a lot of challenges in the HSC in all aspects of life and achieve a goal I never planned on, from someone who could barely do the sine rule in Year 10 to getting E4s for X2, X1 WHILST having a good social life or as the kids say, touching GRASS.

A great perk of boredofstudies excluding trolling and shitposting has been asking senior years about their experience and avoiding common pitfalls. I doubt I would have done this well if I studied the way I thought of or went through the HSC with the mentality I had initally and speaking to those who underwent the HSC was helpful. I'd like to pay that favour back to users on this site and offer any relevant advice that I have gained through experience or from other people.

All my advice is purely from my experience and knowledge, and so for very important decisions (e.g do I drop Extension 2?), take my advice as a suggestion and as an influence than the word of god. I'll answer questions when I'm free so don't wait for me to respond to someone else's question, just drop it in the thread and I'll get back to you.

If you have any questions on subjects, I can be only of help in (Physics, Maths, English, Economics) since those were my subjects I did in Year 12.

This is the only thread I will not troll, and I encourage insight or discussion from other people whether it be the 2022 HSC cohort or 2000 HSC cohort. Feel free to PM me if necessary or post down here. Have a good HSC all!

Don't be afraid to ask any question! At worst you might get an unsatisfactory answer but at best you get something valuable. Take advantage of this help.
wait arent u pethmin how did you graduate already?

Paaandora

HSC
can u make a mx2 and eco guide plss
specifically focusing on how mx2 is different to ur tips for mx1 which u already made
for eco just about current events and idk how to like stay upto date with the news sorta
bros just begging for eco at this point

Sir Jigger II

HSC
Do you know any science fairs in sydney, I heard participation in them boosts you chance for universities, especially international ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)