Asian guys going out with non-asian girls? (1 Viewer)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
i have a thing for asians. and im white. but unfortunately i go to a country school where the most ethnic we get is someone 4th generation australian but with greek great great grandparents. :|

to clarify, not really the weedy ones, but i like japanese and vietnamese. particularly the surfy japanese who stretch up in their little wetsuits. the trendy ones that work in Osushi with dreds and tattoos.. *drools* :p

so thats my contribution. :)

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
i have a thing for asians. and im white. but unfortunately i go to a country school where the most ethnic we get is someone 4th generation australian but with greek great great grandparents. :|

to clarify, not really the weedy ones, but i like japanese and vietnamese. particularly the surfy japanese who stretch up in their little wetsuits. the trendy ones that work in Osushi with dreds and tattoos.. *drools* :p

so thats my contribution. :)
Guys correct me if I'm wrong. My observation suggests that in general, white country girls somehow find "the hot asians" attractive more than some random guy with equal sex appeal. Ever noticed?

koolkust

HSC
I think the reason why most white guys are more successful than asian guys is cause they look more masculine, they have those features that make women go horny such as, height, good build, some body hair, engage in sports, confident and just that extra bit more stylish.....asian guys tend to be short, nerdy looking (a lot of them do), a bit feminine, have weird interests, antisocial, insecure and lack confidence to meet non asian women.

lexie85

HSC
T-mac01 said:
Guys correct me if I'm wrong. My observation suggests that in general, white country girls somehow find "the hot asians" attractive more than some random guy with equal sex appeal. Ever noticed?
probably, the whole something different thing

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
lengy said:
I'm thinking about giving up on Asians.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
You are pretty much everything koolkust described. No decent white chicks would like you. Besides, as if any decent asian chicks would want you anyway.

Just where do all these stupid asians coming from?

bokkii

HSC
just because you are all ugly, doesnt make a whole race ugly, you dont represent us

crazedmo2003

HSC
Half of it is trend.

If you look at perceptions and fetishization. Just take the Asian race for example.

In early colonization period, Asian men and women were depicted as sexually threatening and aggressive.

Japanese invaders were always trying to rape white women, whilst Asian women were all cunning dragon ladies ready to ensnare white men at the first possibility. The first Asian gold-rushers in Australia, every one of them that stayed married a white woman (probably also due to the utter lack of asian women). I remeber watching the movie Paradise Road, about a white female internment camp in WW2 by Japs, and one of the girls had something going on with the Japanese prefect, and I was "W.T.F?! They're totally mistreating and violating your human rights!"

Then, after all the war and conflict is over, Asians developed a really non threatening image. Asians are now smart, feminine and submissive, both girls and guys, of course this doesn't make the guys very attractive by perception, but the girls are now fetish objects. In the media, every asian guy is a nerd and every asian girl is a goddess. (With the exception of Asian male warriors of course, they'll always get the ladies regardless of race, Jet Li got a black romantic interest in Romeo Must Die, Chow Yun Fat got a white romantic interest in Replacement Killers, etc. but they're a seperate class of stereotypes)

Like I know heaps of white guys who thinks the ugliest asian chicks are still goddesses.

But this trend is changing yet again, there's a re-emergence of the gangster asian guy hot shot stereotype. And once again the asian guy is starting to be cool again. The Asian guy was depicted as very sexually threatening in Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, whilst Edison Chen, who I shall also refer to as "sex on legs" is a hot shot journalist in The Grudge 2.

The trend keeps on changing, it's very interesting actually. Bring on the gangster asian male! I eagerly await.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)