Asian guys are out-competed by white guys for asian girls (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
I would say the 'yellow fever' that white guys have for asian girls is based mainly on their easiness and extreme willingness and enthusiasm to put out and offer their vaginas to white cocks, and not on their looks and physical features.
Face it, compared to other women, asian girls features are inferior if not mediocre at best. i.e flat chests or small tits, no ass, pale sickly white skin. Men typically want more feminine features on women than that........

BUT given that asian girls love spreading their legs out for white guys so much and guys being what they are, will of course take as much free easy pussy from asian girls they can get.
For example, if you were offered free pizzas from dominos you would of course still take it and eat it, even though $20 pizzas from a good pizza shop taste so much better. If this were the case you would see lots of people saying they love dominos.

I am 1000% sure that if Latino, indian, Middle eastern or Black women wanted to whore themselves out to white men in such enormous numbers you would also see the same number of white guys claiming they have fevers for those women. In addition, these women also have bigger breasts, better skin, good ass, and more shapely bodies than asian women as well so logically we (white guys) should prefer them first.
BUT since they don't prostitue their bodies to us like asian women we tend to overlook them and grab the easy asian pussy we can get first.

All a matter of psychology......
stop generalizing. not every asian is flat etc.
i've seen hot full asians.. but its quite rare.
i am full asian, have full eyes and stuff, and i can tell you my body is nothing like an asian... and it might be because there are like are like 900000x more asians than the "black" population.
lastly, i wouldn't take your free pizza because im'm allergic to cheese anyway :)
also, i'm a virgin.. and i have a lot of self respect.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
yeahbeacuse if you have sex that means you have no self respect right

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
no, thats only because he is implying every asian puts out more than cigarettes and does not have self respect

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Don't worry mate, I'm on ze way to Cabramatta. Me, my shrapnel shells and a whole lot of Viets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)