as soon as u finish ur last HSC exam??? (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
I have this image of myself... running out of the exam room screaming... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I finished.... running arund like a crazy lunatic...

running into the school building... continue to run around like a crazy lunatic... disturb all the younger classes... for a split second by knocking on each classroom door...

Get told off by the teachers... who wish they can put me on my first detention ever.. but unfortunately they realise I'VE JUST FINISHED SCHOOOOOOOL...

lol....... I won't do anything damaging... except maybe to myslef.. probably break my neck whilst running down the stairs or something..

well.. that's me being a complete freak... "keep in mind.. i'm the guy that never speaks in class"... what do u think u'll do???

get_born

i can imagine handing in my last exam, walk out slowly from the hall and then as soon as im out side yell:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!1
then some inside rush of excitement will cause me to clench my fist and send the supervisor to the floor. The teachers i dislike would be next. Then some lucky student will join those corrupt teachers on the floor.

Although, this would be a dream come true- it is highly unlikely.

But, I would get my self ready for a muck up!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Murf said:
lol nice idea, good topic but there's allready a what would you like to do after the HSC....

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=81939

murf

this thread asks what u'll do "as soon as u finish ur last HSC exam"... as in... once u finish ur last exam... staright after that..

the other thread is more focused on a greater time period.... ur not gonna go shopping for a formal dress right after u walk out of the exam room ....lol

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ill probably stand outside.. walk to my car.. open the door... look around at all the other people who have just finished.. sit in my car shut the door and yell FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
and then get out and hug everyone

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well mine is on the very last day of the Exams, so everybody will be celebrating with me!

I'll probally just walk out scream a few words, then wander home.....

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Deus said:
Well mine is on the very last day of the Exams, so everybody will be celebrating with me!

I'll probally just walk out scream a few words, then wander home.....
yeah i have 2 on the last day of exams...
and my 18th is 4 days after :) so ill still be partying HARD 5 days after it finishes :)

mikey11

HSC
i'll do burnouts in the skool carpark i'll be so excited, i also finish on the last day of exams which sux the PENIS

HSC
my last exam ends at 5pm, nobody will be at school for my to express my sincere happyness :(

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I will walk out of the exam hall, say to myself rather contemplatively, "hmm..." then promptly head on home. Oh, and probably fly off to Sydney =)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
My last is business
finish at 12
I'm gonna go get something 2 eat from the shops first of all
will be hungry
I always go to the shops after every exam anyway
Then prob go 2 a mates place
bum there 4 a while
Go home
Get ready shower,get dressed etc
Go out clubbing at night

ioniser

HSC
physician said:
I have this image of myself... running out of the exam room screaming... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I finished.... running arund like a crazy lunatic...

running into the school building... continue to run around like a crazy lunatic... disturb all the younger classes... for a split second by knocking on each classroom door...

Get told off by the teachers... who wish they can put me on my first detention ever.. but unfortunately they realise I'VE JUST FINISHED SCHOOOOOOOL...

lol....... I won't do anything damaging... except maybe to myslef.. probably break my neck whilst running down the stairs or something..

well.. that's me being a complete freak... "keep in mind.. i'm the guy that never speaks in class"... what do u think u'll do???

kool im planning to hold in a fart for last exam, that d be so funny every1 will be quiet in economics,then i'll walk up to the econmics teacher at the end and tell him to go fuk himself and get a life

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
get a bunch of (eco) friends and drink ourselves silly with the booze from the bottle shop next to our school

Toby Buchanan

HSC
Murf said:
i think ill be more happy when i get my marks, rather then when its finished, ill be worried about how crap ive gone:p haha

murf
no no no no!! The time after you're last exam and before your results get back is the best time!!! plenty of guilt free partying without the emotion of getting results back... CAN'T WAIT! WOOOOOoo

s0k0y0e0

HSC
physician said:

Hmm....I can see myself doing something similar; then going home and packing for my trip to bali; a day after I finish (30th October) YAY! :)

tempco

HSC
_muse_ said:
ill probably stand outside.. walk to my car.. open the door... look around at all the other people who have just finished.. sit in my car shut the door and yell FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
and then get out and hug everyone
haha, that's quite similar to what i did. but i screamed like a girl instead.

sabdow

HSC
well at my school. 4 of us boys are going to take a dump in one toilet (the last cubicle). then, we are going to get stickers cut out in the shape of arrows and make a path leading to it (we've already got the stickers done so we dont forget).

to finish it off, i am going to write an allegorical piece for the beginning of the maze and stick it outside the bathroom door.

'So Alice followed the white path, and found the brown rabbit.
The strangest of the things, come at the end of a rainbow.'

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
sabdow said:
well at my school. 4 of us boys are going to take a dump in one toilet (the last cubicle). then, we are going to get stickers cut out in the shape of arrows and make a path leading to it (we've already got the stickers done so we dont forget).

to finish it off, i am going to write an allegorical piece for the beginning of the maze and stick it outside the bathroom door.

'So Alice followed the white path, and found the brown rabbit.
The strangest of the things, come at the end of a rainbow.'
that is so funny!!!! that gives me ideas for what i want to do as well

what i will do is yell out loud like i did in trials!!

but this time i will carry on and act more of an idiot than usual :D:D

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Murf said:
lol alissa would haha :p

i dunno wot ill do:p go home and sleep:p

and then party:p

murf

Did you think i wouldn't find this? :p You underestimate me, i'd like, squeal or something first. IPT (1st Nov?) is my last exam. I'd get excited, but everyone else might hurt me - as far as i know, i finish my exams first out of everyone in my year.

Tingaling

HSC
go out~
meet up with friends.. drink up
i dont know.. i think im more frighted to sit exam then have time to think of what would happen after wards..><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)