purplemonkey

HSC
I dont think you can at UWS...as far as I know the majors for BA at UWS are:
Asian Studies
History, Politics and Philosophy
Psychology
Languages
Art History and Cinema Studies
and theres another one, like Humantites Internship or something but you can only do that if you've got TAFE accreditation.

Sorry, not much help I think, best to check www.uws.edu.au or call the Student Centre or the Head of Program for the BA (Sara Knox). :)

sarakolahdouzan

HSC
what if u wanna do primary teaching? isnt there a major in educational studies.. fuck.. i dont seem to like any of those majors.. and chances are that ill be doin arts at uws next year.. :S im scared lol.. cant anyone help me if theyr plannin to do primary education at uws.. wot major am i supposed to pick?

purplemonkey

HSC
if you wanna do primary teaching...hmm...didn't they cancel B Education? Most of the ppl I know r doing the 3 year BA then do an extra year of education at the end...probably best to talk to the head of program for arts or education...the majors are alright...I despise history (and thats my sub-major :D ) but with the electives (esp. in that area) theres a huge range in second and third year...first year you wont have to worry about electives too much coz you have 4 core units to complete...

melodic_gal

HSC
Crazy Fingers! said:
Are you able to major in Music if doing arts?

Cheers :)

I don't think you can at uws but i do know you can do that at the sydney uni at the sydney con of music i found out this year at their open day they offer b of arts with bachelor music majors you can also do that combined or bachelor of music (music education) if you want to teach music in schools and stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)