arts student crashing the faculty! (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
yes, i'm a humanities type planning on a double eng/govt major. the thing is, because i'm doing a govt unit i have an account on blackboard and am counted as being enrolled in the econ/bus faculty. would i have to go to the econ/bus welcomes etc as well as arts?

welshi

HSC
really? woohoo! cos the arts boys weren't exactly hard on the eye... especially the on with the elliott smith sticker on his discman :D

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
no matter what i say here, i'll offend somebody, so i'll just keep my mouth shut :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Grow some balls and just say it Brad :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'll say it.
The eco/comm faculty is filled with ugly chicks with high uai's. Likewise for guys.
When signing up I must have only seen 2 attractive girls.

The arts faculty sign up (went there to meet a mate and to enrol for 1st round prefs) had good looking girls with lower uai's. I must have seen 20 attractive girls there.

As for guys, I don't know. Obviously the smart girl: ugly looks stereotype doesnt get attributed to guys that much.

Nearly everyone in eco seemed bland and boring though. The arts people had more alternative students.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Well, you obviously havnt met me or spin spin sugar then. We are HOT HOT HOT. (Well, at least she is anyway...)

welshi

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
I'll say it.
The eco/comm faculty is filled with ugly chicks with high uai's. Likewise for guys.
When signing up I must have only seen 2 attractive girls.

The arts faculty sign up (went there to meet a mate and to enrol for 1st round prefs) had good looking girls with lower uai's. I must have seen 20 attractive girls there.

As for guys, I don't know. Obviously the smart girl: ugly looks stereotype doesnt get attributed to guys that much.

Nearly everyone in eco seemed bland and boring though. The arts people had more alternative students.
welshi said:
especially the one with the elliott smith sticker on his discman
:uhhuh:

but i think both the econ and arts guys were hot. obviously is both faculties there were less attractive ones, but in general arts = my fave indie types, econ = preppy private school gentlemen i have a naughty weakness for :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Garden state is mighty swell.
I'm hoping I'll be one of the only alternative guys in eco and soc sci. Then I can get some kind of award.
I like awards.
Awards arouse me.
So do beer wenches.
I like beer.
yeah, garden state is great

berghousemaa

HSC
welshi said:

but i think both the econ and arts guys were hot. obviously is both faculties there were less attractive ones, but in general arts = my fave indie types, econ = preppy private school gentlemen i have a naughty weakness for :D
What school did you go to?

LazyBoy

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
yesm, econ boys = hotter than arts boys
haha i disagree with that entirely. im an arts boy :p also a science boy aparently.

Im also a philosophy / sociology major, so technically that makes me a hippy. But im also doing govt which i was considering majoring in. Im a cleancut private school gentleman whos a hippy protester :p lol. im unique in myself. lol

matt#1

HSC
N/A
welshi said:

lol, i'm an ECON guy who fits your description perfectly...private school education and all :D

welshi

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Garden state is mighty swell.
I'm hoping I'll be one of the only alternative guys in eco and soc sci. Then I can get some kind of award.
I like awards.
Awards arouse me.
So do beer wenches.
I like beer.
yeah, garden state is great
guys who saw and liked garden state arouse me.

matt#1: as long as you're a nice guy. private school nice guys are hot. private school wankers are worse than the common-and-garden type.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
im a big fat nerd who went to a mediocre catholic high school...

im not sure how that fits into your divine plan.

LazyBoy

HSC
i really really really wanted to see garden state but i couldnt convince a single friend to go see it with me. wowus me :(

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
welshi said:

Pffft bet none of them can take their drink like engineering boys but:D

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
withoutaface said:
Pffft bet none of them can take their drink like engineering boys but:D
engineering people are perhaps the ugliest ive seen... no offense. almost worse than the computer science/IT people. im sure youre an excpetion darling..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
welshi - oh and guess ill see you at the metro on the second of april :) Got my ticket as soon as they went on sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)