Arts Network Mentoring Program (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
I know a Viv mentoring. If its the one I'm thinking of, you're very lucky! She's a really awesome gal and will be incredibly helpful! I'm sad that one of my mentoree's can't come (tiny group now)... you shouldn't take the space of someone else if you know you can't come...

***WARNING to 1st years: If you end up with a sucky mentor, come and find me (bunny ears in blue group :p) and I'll help you out. As I've said about 1000 times, I'm going to be the best mentor because mine sucked big time!!!!!

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
I'm not going to be involved in the mentoring program itself this year unfortunately but I will be going into uni anyway to get my student card etc. So keep an eye out for some weird guy walking around by himself with a stupid hat :p

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I hope at least one of my kids turns up. I haven't gotten any email or anything from them, but 3 unidentified missed calls on my mobile. Hmm.... whoops to leaving my phone on silent all day.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Glad you enjoyed it. For that kind of madness every week, I reccommend you go to Theatre Sports at Manning. I forget what day it's on, but it's great fun and you win cool prizes and stuff.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
666_blessings said:
Glad you enjoyed it. For that kind of madness every week, I reccommend you go to Theatre Sports at Manning. I forget what day it's on, but it's great fun and you win cool prizes and stuff.
Theatresports is (if it's the same as last year) on thursdays at 1pm. You don't win any prizes, like once they gave away some itunes cards but that was a one-off.

HSC
It was good, except I was too quiet for my own good. I'm like that. Hey, you're right, Vivien was awesome and really sweet and helpful. :) Oh and 666 blessings I think I knew who you were but I wasn't about to come up to you and say 'Are you from BOS?' :wave:

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I think most people will be pretty quiet on the first day. By the time we get to Arty Party (something about the Arts Network and coming up with the stupidest sounding names) you'll be pretty comfortable with everything and you won't be able to shut up. I'm just happy my first years weren't freakishly quiet. That would have been really awkward...

niteshade1312

HSC
Yes yesterday was good fun! My group was great and we eventually joined up with 3 other groups giving our mentorees a chance to meet some other people too! Shame about the weather though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)