Arts Majors (1 Viewer)

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
I remember my English teacher telling some people that if you do Arts - u need to pick two majors.

I was reading the All Faculties Enrolment Guide and it said that u will need to pick A major.

I got offered Arts/Law, does that mean I only need to pick one major,or two?

Can anyone help with this?

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
no i havent got that from UNE. The last mail i got from UNE was the letter congratulating me on being offered a place - that was dated 20th january i think.

I sent my acceptance LAST friday, i'm gonna call the uni on monday to find out if they have received my acceptance.

I got a main round offer, so i'm not the same schedule as you guys who received a early round/prelim round offer

i'm sorry if i'm annoying people by asking so many questions - i'm a natural worrier and i'm the type of person who needs to know everything RIGHT NOW, you's know what i mean?

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
elissa said:
no i havent got that from UNE. The last mail i got from UNE was the letter congratulating me on being offered a place - that was dated 20th january i think.

I sent my acceptance LAST friday, i'm gonna call the uni on monday to find out if they have received my acceptance.

I got a main round offer, so i'm not the same schedule as you guys who received a early round/prelim round offer

i'm sorry if i'm annoying people by asking so many questions - i'm a natural worrier and i'm the type of person who needs to know everything RIGHT NOW, you's know what i mean?
i think you have course advising one day in o'week and you should get all the booklets that argo was talking about.. then you enrol the next day of o'week

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I think we have to do 96 cp of Arts, which is 2 majors. then we have to do 144cp or something of Law. However, I'm not sure how long it takes us to do each topic or what. I'm just gonna wait to go trough it with the careers advisor or whatever.

See you in some of my classes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)