ARTEXPRESS NOMS (1 Viewer)

csandy

HSC
Was wondering the same! Apparently they were meant to be released yesterday??

cvanderstel

HSC
i thought i wasnt nominated and was kinda disappointed but what a joy to receive the email today!!! now i have to write the stupid artists statement 😭😭😭

csandy

HSC
i thought i wasnt nominated and was kinda disappointed but what a joy to receive the email today!!! now i have to write the stupid artists statement 😭😭😭
This is how I feel! I got nominated for encore too and the thought that I have to record all my pieces again this week is a bit sad 💀

cvanderstel

HSC
This is how I feel! I got nominated for encore too and the thought that I have to record all my pieces again this week is a bit sad 💀
oh god good luck with that 😭. i think there were like 6 dance girls from my school picked and they were all upset about that part hahahah

user08920

HSC
i got nominated too... just wondering, do you know when selections will be announced?? is it same day as the atar release or is it later in december?

csandy

HSC
i got nominated too... just wondering, do you know when selections will be announced?? is it same day as the atar release or is it later in december?
people at my school found out via email (on Tuesday) whether they’ve been selected or not!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)