Art teachers driving me mad~! (1 Viewer)

rissoleux

HSC
My art teacher is shitting me off sooo bad! especially today, i was gong to explode

Firstly, she has decided that our artworks are dur at the end of the term (3 weeks) because shes worried we will slack off if we have too much time, she's changed the direction of my artwork tonsss of times and today she took it upon herself to scratch off about 50% of my painting because i "should have painted in a different brown"

*head explodes*

jazzmuzik

HSC
Lol in my experience art teachers are wierd. They are often spacey, slightly loopy and often just have alternate tendencies. don't you think, at any school you can usually pick the "art teacher" I think the art teacher's job at my school is cursed ( like the defence against the dark arts job in HP ) we have had a few nutcases come and go... Lucky for me we have now got a fairly new art teacher and he's really good. no one at our school could believe it, he's well experienced AND sane. we couldn'nt believe our luck! lol

tehqueenisdead

HSC
*has the best art teachers ever*
Never ever had a problem with them, at all.
p.e.r.f.e.ct
^-^

RainbowBrite

HSC
I can't stand my Art Teacher. Had bigggggg issues with her last term. Now I just ignore what she says and I have much more control of my artwork now than she does. I don't want, nor have to do everything she wants me to do. She is virtually doing everything in some of my friends artworks, which shits me to tears. Because then she complains that some of us (ie me) aren't asking for enough help or talking regularly to her.

I can't wait for this whole BOW to be done and get her away from my work.

I hate the line "I've been a HSC teacher and marker for so many years, so I know what the markers are looking for, so you should really listen to me, okay?"

Before I used to have a wonderful teacher, now I just have The Art Bitch.

earthnfire

HSC
Twinkle18 said:
undefined
undefinedundefined
Has anyone else found that HSC art teachers, like changing their minds about where they want ur arwork to go, how they want it, and in general find that their art teachers think that they own your artwork|? Please write because i need to know if anyone else is having problems with their teachers!!!!!!!!
I'm surprised that other people are experiencing this problem. It kills me how they say it's our artwork but then they manipulate it so that it suits their understanding. I mean...GET OVER IT ART TEACHERS...it's our artworks and it is what we want to do with them that should count. My way out of this problem was to just nod and smile as if i was going to follow her idea, but i ended up doing my own thing anyway and i'm pretty happy with it.

Trillium

HSC
The paint kids (of which i am one) have two teachers, basically, and tehy both have completely conflicting ideas on what we should do.
That used to annoy me, but having read this... i guess it's a good thing. We get different opinions and tyhere's no real compulsion to do what they tell you, and when you're completely stuck its always nice to know someone will tell you to do something, and you can change it later.

I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)