ART & DT TUTORING: Visual Arts (95) and Design & Technology (94) (1 Viewer)

nora22

HSC
N/A
Hi creative students!

I'm an experienced tutor who completed their HSC in 2011 with an ATAR of 96.2. I also completed a Bachelor of Design in Visual Communications at UTS in 2014 and now work as a graphic and web designer. In my HSC I received a 95 for Visual Arts and a 94 for Design and Technology, where I was also ranked 1st in DT at my school, and 2nd in VA. I was nominated for the DesignTECH Exhibition (now know as Shape) for my major work, and was also given a 60/60 for my folio by my school. Additionally, I've had past students nominated and featured in exhibitions (Artexpress and Shape).

Just some general information on each subject and what I offer:

DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY:

Consists of working on:
- Portfolio, including templates from my own portfolio
- Development and production of the design (prac)
- All course theory
- Access to comprehensive notes, textbooks, PDF files, case studies, past folios
- Any extra assessments (such as the innovation case study)

VISUAL ARTS:

Consists of working on:
- Guidance in the practical component of the course
- Various artist case studies
- Help with artists studied in class and out of class
- Help with writing essays for the exam
- Access to all comprehensive notes, past exams
- Preparation for section I and section II of the exam including how to critically analyse and gain marks the markers look for in your responses

For students interested in doing print/digital media, I also teach ADOBE software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash), graphic design lessons as well as basic web (html, css, Wix). I also do freelance graphic design, so I offer a lot of creative guidance and assistance.

I offer lessons one-on-one as well as in groups, and am happy to do face-to-face tutoring as well as long distance via online.

Please email me at sydneytutoringservices@gmail.com or PM me for more details, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)