Art BOW progress (1 Viewer)

Leap

free falling
HSC
Does anyone else hate their BOW? Mines such a piece of crap, seriously, I'm really unhappy with it, but I don't want to change it now cause I'd have no time to do something else :rolleyes:

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
don't worry

i was genuinely sick of mine at this point last year too (still am, i think :rolleyes: ). i think everyone get sick of working on the same thing for so long... just keep at it :)

KT_Boomsticks

be grateful you guys arent doing pathways, we have WAY less time to finish stuff since we only started last term
I've done two drawings/paintings, and lots of dodgey experiments in my VAPD
im experiemting with using acrylic paint as un undercoat and pastel ontop, (its fun and looks ok), but my main piece is an oil painting that im in the process of doing. Im also freaking out about it not drying in time.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Exam Study

Hey ppl.......
I was just lookin at my calendar nd i noticed i got like 5 or 6 weeks till my exams! Has anybody got trials soon as well? If so, have u done any study on artists nd related info.
Does anybody want 2 help set up a group 2 like share noted nd stuff so we can b ready?
Give me ur opinions on this!
Thanx

tash

lalalala
HSC
yeah i'm worried mine won't dry in time either- i'm spending my whole 1st week of the holidays doing art and art only!

yeah we've got trials in the third? week of next term- should probably start studying! my only notes so far are those from the half-yrlys which is a mish of what art critics and historians do as well as artists and case study stuff. i could send them to you if you wanted to but i don't know how legible they are or whether they'd be of much relevance to you- it's mainly on the nude/fugure in history and some postmodernism stuf. but they worked for my 1/2 yrlys so that must mean something! interested?

guy

HSC
Re: Exam Study

hey blue_chameleon i noticed QUT in your av, my sister did ballet there in queensland but stopped because of injury
what a great story

Uggy

:O we didnt do half yearlys so i dont have notes at all!!!!!!!!!!!! arrrgggggghhhhhhh oh god! freaking out!!!

i got a lot of my bow done, just gotta do a few more drawings, n get it framed n stuff, but i got drama and photography majors to!

craz

HSC
It is very difficult to see and to try to get your BOW to what you want and what examiners, but it depends on what you want your artwork to show. I know I'm about half way with my BOW - I only managed to finished two canvases at the moment and with the trials coming up half way through Term 3 - Week 5 for us. The essays aren't that bad and the notes aren't all that bad.

blue_chameleon

HSC
Hey Tash sorry i took so long!
Yeah that would be greatly appreciated if u could send them, coz I need 2 do serious revising and study hard on Post Modernism. If u want my email blue_chameleon@hotmail.com

Awh btw, yeah I didnt have any half yearly exams either.....our skool is too good for them! :p

DC10

the next few weeks are extremely Vital - if you can balance out your time to study the trials and also finish off a couple of drawings in art, then you'll sail along fine :D and ride the wave :)

blue_chameleon

HSC
Hey hey.....u gt a good outlook on the whole picture DC10.
At least there's someone here who is actually positive.
U gotta have faith everyone!:)

nessiepoo2001

mine is taking its time i have done one thing thats finished and the other huge one is nearly done.. but i have run out of ideas and there is no way im just gonna put two thing in.. im stressing out. and i havent started my VAPD i have no idea what to write in it i see my mates got so many ideas in there and i have none.. im doomed..

tash

lalalala
HSC
i was having such a massive nervous breakdown over mine this week cos i was freaking i wouldn't get it finished but we had an art day today at school and i had this long discussion with my teacher and my friend's mum who's an art teacher and they basically wiped all the small works (not the 2 big ones) out of it and replaced them with all this stuf from my vapd which i'd done to waste time!! so it's basically finished now i just need to finish and couple more and frame them. i'm so happy!!! but it was such a shock for them to just ditch half my works- i know that sounds really bad but im really happy and more confident about my work now cos it really was quite crappy before

DC10

i am currently starting my second drawing, aiming to finish the end of this week. And i plan to start and finish 2 more large drawings during the holidays (which i have to start preparing for the trials as well :() although if i have time, i might even do 4 more 'smaller' size drawings :)

pri

HSC
N/A
2 more paintings to finish, and then little touch ups for me...
we had an art day at school and I basically spent 5 hours straight on my major work...sooo tired.. but I did finish most of it.

its nearly over for us guys!!!

just a little more to go..

Oh BTW thanks for the warning about choosing my artworks carefully for BOW, it probably saved my mark.

craz

HSC
Yeah it's down to the wire. I have to go to school in the hols. My work isnt too bad, but 6 weeks doesnt seem long enough. My big painting is quite finished and I still need to do another small one.

jaNetix

...ive almost finsihed mine...we juz reassessed exactly what it would be abt abt 4 weeks ago...so some stuff i spent heaps of time on i had to scrap...but tim really happy wid where its goin...and my teach loves it....so i along with what he says....
working on 2 in the hols....and maybe juz one more at skool then thats it!!
cheers!

craz

HSC
Gr...I wish I was like you I'm nowhere near finished. Like my big one will take a few weeks and then I have a small one..which I haven't got an idea for yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)