Art BOW progress (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Hey people! Im just wondering how much everyone has done in their BOW development! I have an progress assessment worth about 20% which is due on Wednesday, but ive got enough done so far to be happy.
But the only fear i have is that i wont have enough BOW art to get good marks, i mean ive got a fair bit in my diary (approx. 50 pages) nd ive only done 3 detailed drawings. Should I be worried?:D

i started on my artwork onli last week. =D
i've done some things for my v.a diary but still in proccess of clarifying my ideas. my works due in like a month for the teachers to mark=D

ermmm so long as u find u did enough then u shouldn't have to worry about it. quality is better thab quality i reckon.
:D

tash

lalalala
HSC
yeah i think i'm about the same as you.
i've done a couple of small works out of a possible nine and am in the process of a big one at the moment but i'm freaking that it won't be finished in time cos we only have 8 weeks til it's due! i think part of the problem is knowing that half of them have to be done soon since they're in oils so they need to dry. aghhhhh! but i think we'll all get it done in time.
i agree that quality is better than quantity- more interesting to look at

Canoodle

Loves it
HSC
hows everyones bow coming along? everyone in my course seems to think ive done heaps n heaps but i know im not even half way and thats really scaring me! can someone reassure me that all comes together in the end?:chainsaw:

DC10

BOW - body of work

i've finished my first black and white charcoal drawing , starting to experiment for my second one :) - though i don't want it to drag on, i really want to spend time studying the other subjects for the trials :mad1:

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
re

My BOW is slowly underway.
I'm killing myself trying to finish one thing after the other..
(I tend to go ohhh that's a good idea....do about half then go onto something else and never finish the previous work!)

My current project (which suprisingly I'm very close to finishing) is a painting of hands.
Couldn't be bothered explaining. But summing up....I hate drawing/painting hands...
:mad1:

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
errgh! its all our teacher's fault!! :p

nah seriously, she says we only have what...4 WEEKS of this term, the 3 WEEK holis and then whatever time u can put in when the trials are on! bloody hell! so that doesnt mean much!

ive started a little bit, thats all i can say! where as the other 3 ppl in my class are still in the experimentation/planning stage!!

not lookin good for our class! :uhoh:

DC10

that's why time management is critical in time-consuming subjects like art.

I think my whole year has learnt a lesson from the previous year (class of 2002) - apparently they did all the rushing at the last minute :rolleyes:

tash

lalalala
HSC
yeah our class is starting 2 go a little crazy realising how little time we have left. there's 1 girl though who's basically finished her whole bow- she just has 2 frame it or whatever. she did digital media stuf- it's really cool, but the reason why she finished it so early was cos she also does drama, ext 2 english, and music and wanted 2 get 1 of her major works out of the way!crazy girl

pri

HSC
N/A
i should finish mine in time...i hope....eek!!!!

my work is a piece of crap (paintings) , so Im counting on quantity bringing my home...

craz

HSC
I'm not to badly...but time is starting to run out! I have almost finished a really big painting (to be finished by the end of the week!) and then another one as well as a couple of small ones. I'm almost there though!

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
To Pri:
It is not as easy as that........for the markers to give u marks for ur work it also has to be of good quality and be linked to one another.......which means u have 2 b careful when deciding on what to put in ur final BOW. U cant always just put in everything uv done throughout the year.

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
mines fine, but i left my VAPD in the art computer rooms and some kid has written his graffiti tag "Joe!" all over it and his email JOE_69@hotmail.com (not real) ALL OVER my vapd. luckily it was in pencil, but i'm so pissed off

DC10

Originally posted by blue_chameleon
To Pri:
It is not as easy as that........for the markers to give u marks for ur work it also has to be of good quality and be linked to one another.......which means u have 2 b careful when deciding on what to put in ur final BOW. U cant always just put in everything uv done throughout the year.
agreed! your selection of artworks need to be very careful. It can influence the level of marks, just by selecting and omitting some artworks

Jack_Ass121

Dam man,, Honestly I am sooo screwed in art,,, I havnt even started yet, i hoping that my idea and concept behind my artwork will score me a decent mark,, coz my artwork is gonna suck big time. The way i look at it is,, how the hell am i supposed to spend a whole year on work thats only worth 30%. I mean 30% may seem like a lot, but for a wholes years job thats not much at all... Sides I think the theory side also will push me back up

DC10

for my school it's only 30.

10 - research assignment
10- artmaking progress
10- body of work (progress/essay)
30- trial HSC
30- body of work exhibition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)