Arnold Schwarzenegger (1 Viewer)

Bricktop

HSC
Arnold is the best actor to ever grace cinema and his movies are the best ever. Commando is quite possibly the best movie of all time, Arnie's daughter gets kidnapped so he kills this country's whole army. Yes.

Who's with me?

walrusbear

HSC
schwarzenegger movies can be lots of fun

i rate predator, terminator 1+2 and end of days (guilty pleasure :p)

materialgirl

HSC
N/A
His movies are great for sheer hilarious bloodletting, but I'm a little salty at him right now, as I live in California, which he seems insistent in driving off a cliff.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
lol. that special election thing really bummed out. i love that anti-paparazzi law though. long live the Governator! :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
materialgirl said:
His movies are great for sheer hilarious bloodletting, but I'm a little salty at him right now, as I live in California, which he seems insistent in driving off a cliff.
Wow! A Californian girl on BOS? I didn't know the popularity of BOS forums were that widespread. What's the story?

walrusbear

HSC
Benny_ said:
Wow! A Californian girl on BOS? I didn't know the popularity of BOS forums were that widespread. What's the story?
i'm predicting an aussie who moved over there...

Bricktop

HSC
dani_123_5 said:
thats 3 words :rolleyes: learn to count dude
But it's an Arnie movie, it doesn't matter!

I have to be totally honest and say that I probably would have voted for Arnold if I lived in California.

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
no its just a whole heap of letters dickface. do u see HAHAHAHAAHAH in the dictionary anywhere? hence it is not a word

BeastieBoy

HSC
haha, you should all check out "pumping iron", he has some great lines in that and smokes pot. i paraphrase: "the best part of bodybuilding is the pump. its when your muscle is so full of blood it feels like it is going to explode. to me the pump is like cumming in a woman. so can you imagine how happy i am? cumming in the gym, cumming at home, cumming on stage."

damn he's a legend.

HSC
I'd say Arnold is one of the better class actors, simply because of his ability to create humour out of nothing, e.g. him telling off a 6 year old kid (kindergarten cop, etc.)

<3 ah-nold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)