breaks into song..

where's the love y'all?

yes nothing will deter my mood tonight :rolleyes:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Jake_434 said:
New rule... Read the original message before you post.
well dar...you shouldn't talk, i've racked up more posts than you. i read every post before me. i am agreeing with you if you hadn't noticed. but no you had to be a pansey and try to disect my post did'nt you.

you did not give a proper reason to why people post similar posts. and i gave you the reason before. and that was to further produce a better resolution to their complication. freaking hell, its times like these that we need spell_check to put sense into the equation of these particular threads?!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
halfadozensixes said:
Jake is right.

You are all fuckwits.

Fuckwits.

That is all.
Thank you for your time.
stfu! we don't need spammers the like of you, who bring the rear of nitwits who unfortunately exist in our part of the world.

Last edited:

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
well dar...you shouldn't talk, i've racked up more posts than you. i read every post before me. i am agreeing with you if you hadn't noticed. but no you had to be a pansey and try to disect my post did'nt you.

you did not give a proper reason to why people post similar posts. and i gave you the reason before. and that was to further produce a better resolution to their complication. freaking hell, its times like these that we need spell_check to put sense into the equation of these particular threads?!
How's that agreeing with me?

But you area entirely right. Because I don't post as much as you, you deserve to be treated as a God.

As for disecting the last post, I think my first post on this thread disected it pretty damn well.

Cheers.

Ps. You're a fuckwit. And the reason is; you didn't think about things before you posted. Probably just like the other 173 posts you've had. Fairwell post God <cough> fuckwit </cough>

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
stfu! we don't need spammers the like of you, who bring the rear of nitwits who unfortunately exist in our part of the world.
He's still cooler than you.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Jake_434 said:
Just my little rant... Why do all of these threads turn into something where everyone says exactly the same thing? i.e. "as long as the love is there all will prevail" or something similar? Does every single person need to say that?

I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same way, and I'll retract this if no-one does, but seriously.. It gets boring reading through 20+ pages of "you're not fat" and "tell him how (you) feel". I'm not trying to persuade you to with-hold your opinion and valuable advise, but it doesn't need to be said 500 times.

If someone has said something, and you agree with them, but you still feel the need to voice your opinion, can't you just state that you agree instead of these pointless posts that enforce a mob-like mentality in the mind of a person who might be facing some of the toughest problems in their life?
As for those threads they do contribute with a bit of variety, good stuff, keep it up.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here either, so don't start on the whole "holier than thou" crap which I'm sure will happen anyway.

Cheers.
well just edit your post after i post my original...

you took something out, or added something.

hey and please halt the sarcasm. you're just twisting my words. i meant more posts as in having more experience of what people post in L&R.

would you stop having a go at me?!

i have even made it in bold for your convenience. this is the part i was refering to prior to this eruption of unpleasantness. i said adding, such as fixing parts of prior posts, therefore contrributing to the end result, the best advice from members that the forum could construct!!!! :uhhuh:

Driftz`

Jake_434 said:
Just my little rant... Why do all of these threads turn into something where everyone says exactly the same thing? i.e. "as long as the love is there all will prevail" or something similar? Does every single person need to say that?

I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same way, and I'll retract this if no-one does, but seriously.. It gets boring reading through 20+ pages of "you're not fat" and "tell him how (you) feel". I'm not trying to persuade you to with-hold your opinion and valuable advise, but it doesn't need to be said 500 times.

If someone has said something, and you agree with them, but you still feel the need to voice your opinion, can't you just state that you agree instead of these pointless posts that enforce a mob-like mentality in the mind of a person who might be facing some of the toughest problems in their life?

As for those threads they do contribute with a bit of variety, good stuff, keep it up.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here either, so don't start on the whole "holier than thou" crap which I'm sure will happen anyway.

Cheers.
Mate i understand where your coming from, but it really helps an individual asking for advice when they see many responses regardless if they're all the same shit. Try to relax a bit and if you can't putup with the answers that are repeated and such, just click the [X] in the top right corner and be happy! :p

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
well just edit your post after i post my original...

you took something out, or added something.

hey and please halt the sarcasm. you're just twisting my words. i meant more posts as in having more experience of what people post in L&R.

would you stop having a go at me?!

i have even made it in bold for your convenience. this is the part i was refering to prior to this eruption of unpleasantness. i said adding, such as fixing parts of prior posts, therefore contrributing to the end result, the best advice from members that the forum could construct!!!! :uhhuh:
Buddy I did not change a thing. Like I said, you didn't read it properly. No shit... but i do understand we have a badge in the works for you...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
your impossible, it is dar as in sarcastically.....*getting completely hopeless*

i am trying to reason with you, but you seem to be extremely arrogant. and completely ignore the key words.

add= addition, compiling, totalling, contributing, construct....or whatever is instate in the dictionary located in your mind

complication= trouble, problem, conflict, endeavour....

resolution= end, result, eventuate..i hope you will get me after this.

and before you take it the wrong way, this is meant to be a peace offering, of helping you understand what i am trying to explain to you.

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
Say "dar" out loud. Now say "duh". Which one sounds a tad queer to you?

And seriously, I haven't changed anything in the original post. You didn't read it correctly. Does anyone else think I changed it? No. And if you do, you're either lying, or 5(and in both circumstances you're liking men).

And who says that I have been reading these posts and not contributing? Did you even bother to look at the date I joined? I doubt it.

I fail to see that as a "peace offering". Make it more obvious you have no valid points, or fuck off home.

Last edited:

halfadozensixes

Jake_434 said:
Not so much a badge as an advertisement....
If he needs help picking up fellow fags then I'm happy to have been of service in the advertising area.

Once more for fun, making sure we note the key words:

lesmeister = FUCKWIT

<bows>

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
halfadozensixes said:
If he needs help picking up fellow fags then I'm happy to have been of service in the advertising area.

Once more for fun, making sure we note the key words:

lesmeister = FUCKWIT

<bows>
Hahaha... Put the bottle down now... :uhhuh:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
there is no need for me to continue. you're obviously too arrogant to think outside the square, cirle, or whatever that you think in, assuming that you think logically at all that is. i'm usually not mean, i'm normally a nice enough guy...

and halfadozensixes, i'm glad you made a great design that fits you so well. wear it proud, and on your heart. you deserve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)