Are you watching Big Brother 2008? (1 Viewer)

agua.fuego

HSC
Never watched it. Although the parts that I've watched this year are slightly more entertaining than other years.

Elpaulo

HSC
There are some things I would waste my time on... but Big Brother, quite frankly, is not one of them. The show is pointless, offensive and achieves nothing. Plus why are we continuing to pump up that good for nothing fool, "Corey"? Big Brother is just an ego machine; nothing more nothing less.

agua.fuego

HSC
Elpaulo said:
There are some things I would waste my time on... but Big Brother, quite frankly, is not one of them. The show is pointless, offensive and achieves nothing. Plus why are we continuing to pump up that good for nothing fool, "Corey"? Big Brother is just an ego machine; nothing more nothing less.
What IS Corey with the sunnies doing on Big Brother? Shouldn't he have been... well... forgotten as the-kid-with-the-massive-party instead of getting on some reality TV show?

Russdog

russell
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
u seen her teeth yet?
yeh i noticed that today. she's not that hot but she's got the most womanly body.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Russdog said:
where the fuck can you not get channel ten?
Hay, NSW?

I don't really know why. I got told some years ago that it was something to do with it would steal the other, 'more local' TV stations viewers.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
ticky2002 said:
Hay, NSW?

I don't really know why. I got told some years ago that it was something to do with it would steal the other, 'more local' TV stations viewers.
Where abouts in NSW do you live? Whoop-whoop?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)